Student Locked in Room by DEA - for 5 days

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Student Locked in Room by DEA - for 5 days. Gets a settlement for his trouble.

This is the sort of thing that needs to be put in the faces of our "government"... this stupid "war on drugs" has too much collateral damage. Yes, it's great this student has some sort of compensation for what he was put through - for smoking a little pot - but really, the cost of this war, including settlements, is unbearable. Just say NO to prohibition.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Just say NO to prohibition.
Through the years I have watched "the man" wage a war on drugs, poverty, crime, hunger . . . none of them have worked. Maybe war just doesn't work very well for things eh? We have spent over a trillion dollars on this war and I don't think it has kept a single joint out of any kids hands who wanted to get a hold of one. Now we have super-villain status cartels that are wealthier than most nations, just as well armed, and who launder their money with impunity through the banking system . . . its nuts.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
This is ridiculous. They almost killed an innocent engineer and the psychologist said Chong was "worse shape than many combat veterans he has treated"

4.1 mil for a near death experience and a severe case of PTSD. I guess we will be footing the bill like StickyShisha said :(

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
They are also busting mmj patients and taking there stuff. How can you do that to someone who is disabled wtf is wrong with our gov.....yep rhetorical cause we know they are fucked up.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
They are also busting mmj patients and taking there stuff. How can you do that to someone who is disabled wtf is wrong with our gov.....yep rhetorical cause we know they are fucked up.

I think the bottom line is the war on terror and the war on drugs is a farce. Costing us taxpayers tons of money, life and freedom!

I dont want to get all political but Obama said we would be out of Iraq within a year or two during his first term and the DEA wouldn't waste it's resources pursuing raids on states that have medicinal legislation in place. BOTH these things have failed to happen.

I'm a registered independent anyway, I just wish there was some transparency and accountability in politics.... Fuckin' A.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wish all the politicians would go away and we should start again from scratch. The constitution doesn't even apply to a lot of stuff anymore. We have way more laws then we need cause we make laws on laws blah blah you all know this.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom