• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Stroopwafels

Laantje

Im not sure about elsewhere, but you don't get it in the UK. Usually it's "normal" pasteurised milk or cream (if you're lucky)...
The closest thing we have to koffie melk is condensed milk, which is sweetened evaporated milk, and (generally) nobody puts it in coffee.

I love frikandel, my favourite Febo food along with kaassouffle, but really don't like kroket :lol:

What I never understood was karnemelk... :shrug:
Oh god, I mistook karne milk for normal milk once, that was really disgusting.. almost threw up because of that one sip x'D

Yeah, you don't wanna know what's in some of that, but stroopwafels zijn lekker!
I know, especially frikandel ;P We talk a lot about it over here, its actually pretty nasty. I just can't help it, I really like the taste :hmm:

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
Heaven is a fresh raw headless herring with diced onions, bought from the visboer at Waterloo Market in Amsterdam on a weekend.

iu

Laantje

Heaven is a fresh raw headless herring with diced onions, bought from the visboer at Waterloo Market in Amsterdam on a weekend.

iu
Oooooo how can I forget this? This is really good. The salty ones, atleast. You also have sour herring and I hate that. Once in the year they get a new batch of fresh herring, they call it Hollands Nieuwe. They're amazing :0

Top Bottom