1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

strongest strain

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Debo175, Apr 26, 2015.

1. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Im assuming the op was referring to the thc content..????

Which we now know is not really indicative of the strength of effects...... at least not the whole story....

Terp profile and other cannabinoids play a big part too....

While in Colorado I found the 15% flowers I had, to be almost as good as the 32%.....
    Certainly not half as strong....
    I actually preferred the 15% keylime pie to anything....
    Damn that was tasty....
    I will grow it next, just need to find a good breeder....

GreenHopper, C No Ego and Squiby like this.
  2. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

most l;ikely the strongest would be the land race genetics that thrive in the outdoors! these strains produce the compound thcv which is going to be known as a very good anti-viral remedy... thcv-a too will be great future relief when people awaken more to that type of reality...

GreenHopper and kellya86 like this.
  3. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Burning Bush is the group behind Key Lime Pie(Pheno of GSC)

Key Lime Pie

kellya86 and GreenHopper like this.
  4. kellya86

Silver420Surfer likes this.
  5. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that any strain is legitimately producing buds that are 1/4 to 1/3 pure THC. That means in an ounce of bud, you'd be able to extract 7-9+ grams of pure THC crystal. Perhaps 1/4-1/3 of the cannabinoid profile is THC, but of the entire weight, including plant matter, it seems highly unlikely.

kellya86 likes this.
  6. kellya86

I dunno, I think it can be quite likely....
    After squishing, and reweighing the chip, and rosin, and account for the amount lost to decarb, it seems that it's quite possible for a quarter of the weight to be thc laden trichomes...

It's certainly an achievement that we have to this plant to this state...

7. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

those are some serious Horny plant Females to produce all that Feminine essence... We are making them hornier!

Ozyzj and kellya86 like this.
  8. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I'm having a hard time sleeping. Normally i use an Indica at night but Gorilla Glue works well even though it's a Sativa Hybrid. I have a strain that I buy from Sunshine Farms. It's usually the hardest hitting strain around, this says 27% THC. It's even hard to grind because of how sticky and thick the buds are. One of the reasons I bought a SLX grinder.

I took a long nap yesterday now I'm having a hard time sleeping. Maybe if I vaporize a little....

kellya86 and Squiby like this.
  9. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I usually use indica before bed but wanted to try a sativa since I was on vacation. I went to a couple of dispensaries and couldn't get a pure sativa so ended up with a hybrid called Hawaiian Dutch which listed 28%. I don't know if I just don't like sativas or if it is stronger than I'm used to but really don't like the high. So I'm back to using purple punch and kosher kush which are indicas with somewhat lower levels of thc.

(One place sold me sunset sherbert as a sativa which it isn't but they had a large glass jar of kief they were selling buy the gram.)

C No Ego likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors