strains with super thick vapor

Jurkone

People, what temp do you vaporize? 210ºC or higher? I've had good results vaporizing sativas too, like the k13haze, for example.

Cheers!

Jurkone,

Nosferatu

Get sfv og. San Fernando Valley og. Or any good og strain. They seem to be oily in nature so they seem to produce the thickest vapor hits around. I love sfv og, best looking weed astetically I have ever seen and vapes like no other. Gsc also produces good vapor. I find with vapes you really want the top top shelf headstash style buds for the vapes to work properly. Just go to your dispendary or dealer and fuck the menu they know whats the true top shelf, just ask. Mids and older weed just aren't worth vaping in my opinion. I feel with vapes half the times people are complaining or not satisfied it usually comes down to inferior stash, the best vape on the market can't make what ain't there

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
When I'm buying herb, the way I tend to go about deciding which available strains are likely to produce the thickest vapor is I take them between my thumb and index fingernails and pinch a piece of the nug, then I make a scratching motion and I can get a decent judge on the resin content and quality of bud compared to other buds available... That's the way I go about telling what buds are more resinous than others.. I wouldn't necessarily say there are any certain strains, since I've seen bunk seeds be turned into dank, and the other way around as well.. Biting a piece of the nug between your front teeth and scratching it around works even better for telling resin content IMO.. also this can help detect any presence of chemicals that weren't flushed out.. but it's not really acceptable to do that at the herb shop, or most dealers houses :D

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Lately, I've had some really good strains, but the growers attention to detail haven't been where it should've been.

A kush I've got is really good effect wise, but it seems to have been harvested to early, leaving the buds less dense than they should be.

This weed still gets me there, but it produce noticebly less vapor. The clouds are thick for maybe three minutes, and then they get gradually whispier. In other words, I need more weed, especially in group sessions.

Whereas with the lovely Blueberry I've got, the same amount of herb can produce maybe two to three cloudy PnP sessions with gradually rising temps.

Nosferatu

Yeah the hairs should be very red on most good og if they are lighter or pale you know it was harvested too early

Nosferatu,
Reactions: NorVape
Top Bottom