Strains that Vape weird?

CosmoKramer

Anyone notice that some strains react bizarrely when vaped?

My dealer usually has really dank, stink up your pocket weed.. and on unlucky weeks the worst he has is some higher quality mids.

Anyway, I've vaped all kinds of shit.. And there's always slight differences in taste and smell longevity of the bowl depending on the strain.. However, 2 days ago I bought some shit he called, "Chem dog". I usually don't put too much stock into these bull shit strain names, and he usually doesn't give his shit wacky names.

So this "chemdog" looked like pretty good stuff, but its most distinguishing feature was the insane smell. But I've had really skunky stuff before that vaped just like everything else. So i pack a bowl as per usual and vape up in my room. (I usually vap in my room even though my parents were home.. the smell usually goes away within 30 min and it's no problem). This shit made my room REEK though. As if I just smoked a blunt. My room reeked for hours.. still smells today.

But the first thing I noticed was the taste. This weed has all the superficial phycisal attributes that really dank weed has. And since I started vaping over half a year ago.. I've never vaped dank shit that didn't taste delicious. This stuff has a STRONG taste but it definitely wasn't a good taste. It was very chemically (hence the chem dog title I suppose). But it was a weird taste. Second thing I noticed was it lasted a long ass time. I usually start at 11:00 ( on the Buddha) and will get about 3 good big hits from that before having to move it up to about 12-1:00. This shit lasted 5 hits on 11:00. And at the end of the session when I was up to 2:00 ( i never usually go that high) over half the bowl was still GREEN. Now this isn't a bad thing.. but it's bizarre. I've never had a strain last so long. That combined with the weird taste and the fact that it made the entire second floor of my house reek like Amsterdam made me start wondering.

I don't know if I'm concerned or just intrigued. But I'm incredibly stoned. So that's my novel on "Strains that vape weird". What'd you people think?

CosmoKramer,

vapirtoo

Hey cosmokramer,
How did you like the incredible high on that chemdog shit. :brow: :ko:
I buy exotic for the taste and the effect. I most likely would not
have enjoyed that chemical taste very much.
Lately I've moved down to mids to avoid detection from
strong aromas.
But yeah different strains need different temps and they all
taste and smell unique.
The really stinky shit I initially vape in the garage
then regrind and vape in the house with my LB
that way my wife doesn't complain... too much
wish we had a totally organic herbmaster to hook up with. :brow:

vapirtoo,
Top Bottom