Straight tube glass, anyone?

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
Does a wider mouth piece allow better airflow, from the intial draw, to milking and clearing a piece? Percs of honeycomb?

If so,,,,,,,,,

Any recommendations for a straight tube glass with zero to minimum drag, that I can link up with an e nano? 8" or less. If thats realistic.

Chezgreendream,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

NewVape

What a guy!
I for one am a fan of the tube. One of my daily drivers that sits near my desk is a HVY mini tube. It stands about 10" tall and I've outfitted it with one of Mike's OGB downstems.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/oregonglassblower-mike-glass-downstems-adapters-oil-kits-etc.7496/

As for drag either with the stock DS or the OGB one, there is very little to no drag. Simply because of the small amount of water the mini tube uses. I'm talking a tablespoon. I also have had normal sized tubes which are a lot more chuggy. If I was getting a larger sized tube style I think I'd opt for a honeycomb. Simply because it will give a much smoother fizzier diffusion.

Last edited:

beware116

I think 15" in the perfect size for a bong. It's tall enough that you can usually rest it on your lap or chair and hit it comfortably while keeping the E-Nano out of your face. It will also, usually, have a sturdy enough base to let the e-Nano rest on it if you want to heat-soak the GonG. When vaping, I prefer as little diffusion as possible. I like honeycomb percs because they are easy to clean and they condition the vapor without removing much flavor. That's my experience, but I only have one honeycomb perc in my tube. It's also easier to clean a piece with fewer/simpler percs.

This is what I have: http://www.dhgate.com/product/qb-00...neycomb-disk/185774100.html#s1-0-1|3520714246

No drag, requires very little water, flavorful, smooth, plenty of space to really milk it. I use it with my Cherry E-Nano daily and it routinely blows people away.

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
I think 15" in the perfect size for a bong. It's tall enough that you can usually rest it on your lap or chair and hit it comfortably while keeping the E-Nano out of your face. It will also, usually, have a sturdy enough base to let the e-Nano rest on it if you want to heat-soak the GonG. When vaping, I prefer as little diffusion as possible. I like honeycomb percs because they are easy to clean and they condition the vapor without removing much flavor. That's my experience, but I only have one honeycomb perc in my tube. It's also easier to clean a piece with fewer/simpler percs.

This is what I have: http://www.dhgate.com/product/qb-00...neycomb-disk/185774100.html#s1-0-1|3520714246

No drag, requires very little water, flavorful, smooth, plenty of space to really milk it. I use it with my Cherry E-Nano daily and it routinely blows people away.

Thanks, this is something that I am looking for. It is a nice piece. And the price is great!!! Funny thing is I was looking in Dhgate the other day and I never saw that piece.

Last edited:
Chezgreendream,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom