Storz & Bickel THE MIGHTY with WPA/grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

Up for grabs in excellent condition is The Mighty vaporizer from Storz & Bickel. This vaporizer is absolutely incredible, but I have two of them and need funds for other vapes on the horizon. This unit was purchased in late April and is 10/10 in function and 9.5/10 in cosmetics (tiny plastic rib near bowl, minor scratches in bowl, scratches on back sticker - see pic). The battery is in brand new condition and holds just as many charges as when new, as well as charging up to 180c in same time as brand new out of the box (1m13s from room temp). All screens are brand new.

I have confirmed that you only need a screen shot of the receipt/invoice to process warranty service, so you will have the remaining balance of the 2 year warranty (i'll email you my invoice, purchased from the Authorized Retailer, TorontoVaporizer)

I'm also including the Delta 3D Studios Water Pipe Attachment that works awesome as well as a brand new generic china small 2 piece aluminum grinder (not in pictures).
http://delta3dstudios.com/18mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

First $350usd takes it and that includes shipping/paypal fees. Canada/USA only please and you MUST have a Confirmed Paypal shipping address.

fHUtOQE.jpg

iQ1AdXC.jpg

c5wSiQ9.jpg

ubZwMyu.jpg

ayUUD4U.jpg

7JjjVAB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom