Storz and Bickel Warranty Advice Wanted

VanCough

Environmentalist
Hi all,

I have a Mighty that is coming to the end of it's 2 year warranty period and I'm enquiring here to determine how best to proceed to ensure it receives maximum love and attention from the servicemen at Storz and Bickel. I'm located in the UK so it will be sent to the European centre.

Does anyone here, that has dealt with getting their Mighty serviced, have any tips or tricks?

I've been told that sometimes they will just send a brand new model back under certain circumstances. Has this happened to anyone? What did you tell them in the service RMA request that resulted in getting a new model?

I have one of the first generations and I know there were some beneficial updates in later models so if possible I would like to upgrade.

My current Mighty has a lightly damaged ceramic oven due to wear from a third party water adapter. I don't believe it effects the performance of the Mighty but I cannot be sure. Also, the housing is a little worn and chipped and sometimes the screen 'glitches' and random parts of it light up (different bits of battery indicator, only parts of the temperature etc.).

Any advice on how to get an upgraded model would be appreciated.

Peace :peace:

VanCough

VanCough,
Top Bottom