• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Storm Vaporizer Pen

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Its a revamped xmax2, vapefiend posted it about it in the xmax2 thread

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey man it's not a revamped anything! It's a new vaporizer vapefiend have put together themselves! I like the look of it...

Nope it's an new version of the xmax v2 made for vapefiend by topgreen. See his own post in the xmax thread

bounce5

Max commented on them recently in some posts. I'll quote those reviews. Good time to learn how to quote. Sounds pretty good. I was curious myself. Also in the xmax2 thread you can find a few reviews of the Storm.

I've been using the Flowermate V5.0S, and it's a solid, easy to use and maintain vape available at a good price. However, I've just tried out the pen style'Storm' (an improved X-Max V2), which does both herb and concentrates, and I think it's a great buyfor $106. It has 5 (appropriately spaced) preset temps and an isolated vapor path. The user replaceable 18650 battery is also a big plus IMO. The draw is pretty restrictive, but that's par for the course with a small bowl and e-cig size. Sipping dense vapor when you have a short air path, instead of trying to hit it like a bong, is the way to go anyway. I haven't combusted, even at the highest temp setting, and I'd highly recommend it. Once you get the button sequence down, for turning on/off and setting the temp, it's a very easy model to use.

I'm currently a fan of the Storm , which is an X-Max V2 modified to have an isolated vapor path. It'll do herb and concentrates and small but dense hits (depending on the load) are what it does best. 5 nicely spaced preset temps and a user replaceable (and affordable) battery make it a great deal, IMO, at $106 delivered. And should you not like it (or vaporizing), you're not out a lot of $. The battery is as easy to replace as a flashlight and IMO this is a huge plus for an inexpensive portable. Take a charged spare battery with you and you've doubled your vaping time.

Last edited:

I.b.vaping

Max commented on them recently in some posts. I'll quote those reviews. Good time to learn how to quote. Sounds pretty good. I was curious myself. Also in the xmax2 thread you can find a few reviews of the Storm.
Nice1!

I.b.vaping,
Reactions: vakedcow
Top Bottom