Storing Wax in Evolve Plus

nater

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, so my bad if this is in the wrong area or if I'm doing this wrong! I'm relatively new to the vape world, I just got my first pen about a month ago. I have a Yocan Evolve Plus, and I'm generally happy with it. As some of you probably know, the Evolve Plus has built in storage on the bottom in the form of a little screw off container with a sort of slick like material on the inside (i know I should be able to but I cannot remember what this material is called). I have been storing my wax in here as I have been just buying a gram at a time. If I store it in here and often keep the pen in my car, albeit in a case and in a relatively cool compartment in the car, will this have negative effects? Will my wax be less potent? Thank you!

nater,

CalyxSmokr

you should be fine depending on what relatively cool means. personally I wouldn't do that though and would keep most of it in the refrigerator. it won't really lose a lot of potency though unless it is in there for a real long time.

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom