Stimulants, I.E. Caffeine

OO

Technical Skeptical
Anyone tried to vape caffeine? i looked up the sublimation point which is 178*C, a temp which many vapes can reach.

i love cannibus, but if i'm honest i'm more of a stimulant fiend than anything, and would like to give it a shot if possible.

the possible drawback i'm seeing at this point is that it is very bitter.
but i do have access to solid form of caffeine via a hookah tobacco distributor who experimented in using caffeine with shisha mixtures.

OO,

stinkmeaner

Can't see why anyone would want to but I am sure you could vape guarana seeds if you were determined enough but I would worry that you might move onto harder things that can ruin your life.

stinkmeaner,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i like the caffeine high. but i'm also the type that prefers mild forms of drugs, especially the mid altering variety.

i think coffee grounds or tea leaves might work as well, just exploring the many possibilities.

on the topic of drug abuse, i think it is of the upmost importance for anyone who consumes mind altering drugs to know themselves, their limits, and their own weaknesses/ tendancies.

it is really important to consume these substances in moderation in order to avoid becoming victim to their addictive nature.

thank you for your concern, i'm aware of how to keep my life on track though.

^not meant with a harsh tone, sincere is more appropriate.

OO,
i know sum1 hoo vapes green tea for the taste & i think they mentioned vapin coffee, so anyting can b vaped if u like the taste vriptech.com has sum vapor teas with hops & lavendar A phytotherapeutic blend of organic Oregon Peppermint, Mate', Kola Nut, Licorice Root, Green Sencha Leaf, Suma Root, Guarana & Red Panax Ginseng

net wt. 100g/3.5oz
Vapour Tea blends are hermetically sealed via high-grade polyethylene in three-layer http://vriptech.com/herb.htm http://www.vriptech.com/Merchant2/m...Code=VR&Product_Code=Zenergy&Category_Code=VT

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i realized another factor, since caffeine cannot exist as a liquid at the pressures we see atmospherically, instead of condensing on the inhaling equipment, it would deposit itself via deposition. but unlike the big sticky cannabinoid molecules, it is water based, so cleaning would be a breeze.

another thing is that i hope the inhalation method would help to metabolize the active constituents faster than by digestion, this is useful because i have a night class that i drink coffee for, and i come home and am stuck awake for hours, so ideally i would be able to metabolize a hit faster than a cup.

i'm really excited about this.

OO,

george

Interesting. I don't drink caffiene really because it's not too good for you, but im interested to see if this works for you. I may try it if it does.

george,

OO

Technical Skeptical
it's an idea for anyone wanting to start a small business formulating herbal blends.
I.E. cannibus, caffeinated plants, and flavorful plant mixtures.

OO,
Top Bottom