still having troubleL "method and size of grind"" that work in mflb

beatnik69

Tried to grind it in coffee grinder and have used the sizzors method.... still not Seeing much vape in box....

any suggestions? thanks from J

beatnik69,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
what do you mean by not seeing much vape in the box? the tiny box wont spew out vape like a fog machine.. I mean as long as you cut it up as small as you can comfortably cut it up then it should be fine. Just start drawing out of the box slowly and you should get the active ingredients even if you cant necessarily see it.

HighSti,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
that vaporpedia link has great info

in general i think the mflb wants the finest grind possible for best results, which the coffee grinder should be doing for you, even though i prefer a 2pc grinder. Maybe wants to be a little drier too?

rabblerouser,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
3 main ingrediants for a good LB session:

-Dry Herbs
-FINE grind
-GOOD batteries that get nice and hot. (probably the biggest factor out of the three...batteries make or break your vaping experience with the LB).

finchrock24,

steiner666

Serial vapist
also, take sloooooow hits, with split-second pauses every few seconds to allow the unit to get back up to ideal vaping temps. The further into the trench you get, the more frequent/longer the pauses, this way you can maintain higher temp to get fuller extraction.

steiner666,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
If u use the stem, heat the box and wait for the vapor to form and travel through the stem. Draw slowly and also use the micro hit technique. You won't get milky clouds but u will see some vapor.

pinoy,
Top Bottom