• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Wax Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMELLYcat

My name is SMELLYcat and I like to Party!
I have 4gs of blue dream oil ready for my testing. Delivery on 11th. Testing to follow shortly after. I ending up getting Pen for $34.00 plus $28.00 for 4 atomizers Ebay. Hope it works well. I will post back asap.

SMELLYcat,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
that i do. so this atty will just fit my ego-c??
So long as the carts are 510 threaded I don't see why not. I'm admittedly not 100% sure if too high of a voltage will burn it out, but you can always start low.

Quetzalcoatl,

SMELLYcat

Before I used it I melted some hash oil onto the wick and coil. So Far it works great. I started with some super sticky indica. If I keep the coil nice and covered the flavor is allot better tasting. Battery life has been 14-15 2to 3 second hits and counting. No recharge yet. more soon.

filteredhead

I just couldn't pass up $6.50 for pair of Sticky Wax Burner carts as I was ordering a few other things from 4aces wholesale. Everything arrived about a week ago and had a chance to run about .8g thru one of these carts. Using a 510 battery wand firing the cart at 8W and so far so good. The SWB heater is not as strong as the Revolution/Dart for sure, with the SWB chamber flooded the coil bogs down for a while until it can slowly vape thru the oily mass, no leaking so far though which is good. It worked the best for me between .1 to .15 loaded, it worked albeit more sluggish with .2 loaded. With .4 loaded it appeared that the chamber flooded and vapor production decreased until chamber had about .30-.25 allowing the heater to increase vapor production again. The SWB heater/chamber operating capacity range seems to be between .05 to .2g. If the cart survives longer I may increase wand power to 9 or 10 watts and test if the heater does better with another larger .35 or .4g load. Too bad the Dart loader piece does not fit into the SWB cart although it could be made to fit I suppose with a little grinding/sanding/dremeling if a guy was really interested in going that route.

Does anyone know the ohms for the attys?

I bought one of these from brothers with glass. Ever since i got mine its tasted like plastic, I think its the mouthpiece. Does anyone know if this will fit the sticky?
I have the first mouthpiece linked above and it is a very tight fit into the SWB cart but it does fit with some force or if one were to shave a tad bit off the outer circumference of the silicone o-ring (note one of the TET folks told me that that mp/ring was intentionally made slightly thicker having the benefit of staying put when attached to pieces such as their Dart loader). The SWB cart is a standard 510 type and all of the regular e-cig type of mouthpieces and drip tips I've tried fit on and off effortlessly.

filteredhead,

FrogBoy138

that i do. so this atty will just fit my ego-c??

I'm looking for something I can use with the e juice and later move up to qwiso or something can anyone tell me if this would work or how to maybe make it work. I never got into pins or e cigs I'm so lost I been looking at this Joyetech eGo-C Pass-Through 1000mAh. I want to be able to vape and charge at the same time. Do you think the atty is going to work with your ego-c battery. I guess the SWB dose not need the carts. Thank you so much for any help from anyone because I'm really lost here but after going five days with out smoking cigarettes I'm starting to reconsider and thinking about getting an e cig/oil pin. SWB down to $29.95 free shipping

FrogBoy138,

MarcoPolo

I think I'm just going to get a gentlemen's vape oil cartridge and just put it on my sticky battery

MarcoPolo,

SMELLYcat

I bought one of these from brothers with glass. Ever since i got mine its tasted like plastic, I think its the mouthpiece. Does anyone know if this will fit the sticky?
http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlFHAAY
or this
http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlFaAAI
I started with the SWB atomizers. I started to get a nasty taste after the first week. I threw my SWB atomizer in the trash.The wick system is lame IMO. It started to taste like burned lighter funk.!! Its what I got for my $30.00 purchase. Battery seems good so far.

You can get a 510 pen with charger for $15.00 on velvetcloudvapor.com Get that then get the Gentlemen vape V2 atomizers. You will be much happier.

Now I have Gentlemens V2 atomizers. No wick or weird plastic. Stainless design with ceramic. Taste has greatly improved.

MarcoPolo

I started with the SWB atomizers. I started to get a nasty taste after the first week. I threw my SWB atomizer in the trash.The wick system is lame IMO. It started to taste like burned lighter funk.!! Its what I got for my $30.00 purchase. Battery seems good so far.

You can get a 510 pen with charger for $15.00 on velvetcloudvapor.com Get that then get the Gentlemen vape V2 atomizers. You will be much happier.

Now I have Gentlemens V2 atomizers. No wick or weird plastic. Stainless design with ceramic. Taste has greatly improved.
Is the 510 pen w/ charger the same thing as the sticky battery?

MarcoPolo,

SMELLYcat

Is the 510 pen w/ charger the same thing as the sticky battery?
Yes. I bought as a backup. It is a smaller battery than the SWB battery and silver. I figure its a lower MAH. That is the only difference. Oh and the gentlemens has a green light!

Give me a week on the V2 atomizers I will give u a better review.

SMELLYcat,

boosted

I bought this pen yesterday at a local shop. Do u just load the wax directly on top of the burning coil.?

And what color light means its charging? Red or green. This product isn't very good at all IMO. Live and learn. I can't get very good hits on this thing at all.

boosted,

jay714

Yes. I bought as a backup. It is a smaller battery than the SWB battery and silver. I figure its a lower MAH. That is the only difference. Oh and the gentlemens has a green light!

Give me a week on the V2 atomizers I will give u a better review.

did you need to purchase the thread unlocker that gentlemen's vape offers in order for the V2 atomizers to be compatible with your sticky wax burner pen battery?

jay714,

SMELLYcat

did you need to purchase the thread unlocker that gentlemen's vape offers in order for the V2 atomizers to be compatible with your sticky wax burner pen battery?
Nope its a 510 thread just screw it on. happyVapn

SMELLYcat,

Bon Dog

Nope its a 510 thread just screw it on. happyVapn
hey if im not mistaken its been a week since u said "Give me a week on the V2 atomizers I will give u a better review"
hate to be pushy but i am realy interested in this and would love some feedback on it be4 i pull the trigger

Bon Dog,

SMELLYcat

hey if im not mistaken its been a week since u said "Give me a week on the V2 atomizers I will give u a better review"
hate to be pushy but i am realy interested in this and would love some feedback on it be4 i pull the trigger

I was so busy getting medicated of the atomizer its hard to remember. I have no other hash atomizers to compare it. But, I would give it a sold 7 out of 10. The thermovape Cera being a 10. I found if you stay under .2 -.3 your good over that and your looking at trouble. cleaning was easy. Little time consuming.

You cant really get a better sneak hash oil cart. I have the gentleman vape little battery. The whole thing is the size of a cigarette. You can sneak medicate anywhere. (Minus the wax smell) It is killer at Concerts, Football games, family outings. HAhah . You can step out. Hold the button 3 secs, toke, and get back in. Definitely for the sneaky factor its a 9 maybe 10 its super discreet. New G-pen micros are surprisingly small also. Hope that helps. SMELLYcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom