• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Wax Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

marduk

daydreamer
Interesting -- the cart looks like my Thermovape DART on the inside with the funnel and the air gaps on either side of the heating element, except that the element is charcoal colored mystery material and not white ceramic. The $40 price seems too good to be true, like there has to be a catch somewhere. So somebody's gonna take one for the team soon, right? :)

Spliff

Nothing clever to say......
I really liked the Dart, and since TET stopped making them, if someone else makes I'm there.
The SWB @ 40, I would rather have just the carts at 20. Or someone else will make them eventually.

It's the grail right now for the oil/wax heads, a pen that can completely handle whatever concentrate that you put in.
Some one will make it, then someone else will make it affordable.

You can buy just the atty for $14.99 for a two pack. I may try it out, but the materials make me leery.

And it only comes in black, which looks lame on a Thermovape Alpha.

kingofnull,

Boo360

I am sure its a. rebranded e cig , i just picked one up for 40 bucks, and its hits as had as my nail rig but tastes better

Got mine about a week ago. Got to use it 2 days and now the USB connector on the charger is loose and wont charge right. Wondering if any other e-cig charger would work to charge it?

Boo360,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
***Update*** worked well for the first 8-10 sessions and now that the element is fouled up it hits a bit lighter, still decent hits but not nail size hits !!!!

I do believe most similar e cig usb chargers will work, it is a 510 connection cuz it fit my sapphire atomizer from got vape for pure gold!!!! hope this helps!!!!

BLAZING OG,

Boo360

Thanks for the reply it's much appreciated! I contacted the headshop I got it from and they quickly send me a whole new unit free of charge. Although I'll definitely keep that in mind if it ever happens again.

The second I took the charger out I super glued the connector to the plastic. No more wiggling and working good so far. I imagine these carts don't last very long but I'm at a week of using it with no noticeable change. Fixing to get some just in case though! I love this thing because it brings alot of peace of mind because of where I live. I personally feel like I get full dab size hits from this thing and can choke me out if I don't pay attention.

Thanks again!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Thanks for the reply it's much appreciated! I contacted the headshop I got it from and they quickly send me a whole new unit free of charge. Although I'll definitely keep that in mind if it ever happens again.

The second I took the charger out I super glued the connector to the plastic. No more wiggling and working good so far. I imagine these carts don't last very long but I'm at a week of using it with no noticeable change. Fixing to get some just in case though! I love this thing because it brings alot of peace of mind because of where I live. I personally feel like I get full dab size hits from this thing and can choke me out if I don't pay attention.

Thanks again!
Oh man iam gals to hear you got it resolved, thumbs up for your local head shop!!!!!!!
Yeah so far it more efficient than most other cart ived used!!!!!!!

BLAZING OG,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
If you can puff all day on a twentieth of a gram... Did you try turning it on dry? If you can pull vapors out dry with NO wax loaded before you even actually load it, that might explain your "forever" hits.... not actually being BHO. It could be the glycerine they use on the wicks so they don't dry out?

I probably wouldn't hit it for free to be honest, but that's just my prerogative.

Good luck with your units!

Boo360

Actually I was worried about that same thing and tried running it dry and nothing but heat. I'm still wondering if somehow my scales are off or something because this is still hard for me to believe considering I use to run through an OZ a week easy.

Boo360,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Just picked one of these up for $36.00 off Ebay. Will post back after I try it out

yea there is one one there now for $34.00 and free shipping. too bad i do not have access to good waxes in my area or i would try it. think it would be good for homemade ABV QWISO or DBV/Solo Wand hash reclaims??

mmenzie,
yea there is one one there now for $34.00 and free shipping. too bad i do not have access to good waxes in my area or i would try it. think it would be good for homemade ABV QWISO or DBV/Solo Wand hash reclaims??
Why not just buy the atty to try it? $14 for two isn't so bad.

kingofnull,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom