Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
The bent intake for the Jr/Runt (or taller bent intake for the Flip) will work with any of our devices.

All chamber diameters are the same on all devices, only the depth is different. The Jr and Runt chambers are very similar in capacity .25-35, the Flip .20-.30, the OG/Maxx .35-.45 although if you really topped it off and tamped a little I’m sure you could get up to a gram, or close, we just don’t recommend it for best performance and taste.

edit: this is approximate, with a medium grind.

grogazola

Amazing @StickyBricks !

I’m curious to the art of the technique.

Where am I lighting and why? Am I burying the flame in the intake? Am I angling the flame so that the hottest part of the flame is outside or inside of the intake? What role does my inhalation play in al of this?

edit - sorry I found the instructions here

https://stickybricklabs.com/device-specific-instructions/

Last edited:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
All chamber diameters are the same on all devices, only the depth is different. The Jr and Runt chambers are very similar in capacity .25-35, the Flip .20-.30, the OG/Maxx .35-.45 although if you really topped it off and tamped a little I’m sure you could get up to a gram, or close, we just don’t recommend it for best performance and taste.

Less Is More ;):)

I know I'll buy one but I'm not sure which one.
For now I feel like excluding hydro brick.

Last edited:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Amazing @StickyBricks !

I’m curious to the art of the technique.

Where am I lighting and why? Am I burying the flame in the intake? Am I angling the flame so that the hottest part of the flame is outside or inside of the intake? What role does my inhalation play in al of this?

All is playing a role, that's why the Stickies make so much fun. Flame length, angle, draw technic and so on. I start with flame inside, getting more away with each draw, cause the glass doesn't cool anymore and the material is getting drier. It's very hard to explain, but with a Brick and a lighter in your hands, sooner or later you'll enjoy it and get great results for sure :)

grogazola

I think the Hydrobrick Maxx is a beautiful piece. It’s literally everything I want.

However, I saw Troy at 420vapezone @ohmygodimsohigh says it’s more likely to combust vs the OG. I see on Reddit some people agree and some people say they never combust.

I would love the all around convenience (water pipe and lid) of the Maxx, but doesn’t the glass connection create drag compared to the OG?

What’s everyone’s experiences with the Hydrobrick Maxx?

Last edited:
grogazola,
Reactions: vapognak

grogazola

It’s to prevent a quick onset of combustion and provide an even roasting of the oven @TiSteamo. Does anyone use the screen on top of their flower and the restrictor disc?

Also, what’s everyone’s preference on the best smelling wood? :)

grogazola,
Reactions: TiSteamo

ArkansasJack

Hey guys, question about my OG. The steel tube/sleeve that sits between the oven brick and the mouthpiece brick falls out very easily. I noticed in the 0-Ring pack that you can get it has a very small o-ring, but I'm not sure what that o-ring is for. Is it supposed to go on that sleeve somehow?

ArkansasJack,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I prefer the straight intake on the OG to a bent one.
Me too. I got the bent one to see what the fuss was about but the performance with the included Honest torch and the stock intake wasn't something I could improve on with the bent intake. I read someone saying you can use a double or triple torch on the side one to really milk it up but that wasn't my experience in just a few attempts.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I read someone saying you can use a double or triple torch on the side one to really milk it up but that wasn't my experience in just a few attempts.

Tried it once with a triple flame shortly after I got my Runt. Can't remember if it was with or without the restrictor disc, couldn't get out real vape, only some mild taste. Have to give it another try.

Would be great to use the Stickys in such a way. Read quite about this butane inhaling thing some years ago, wenn the Dreamwoods showed up first. Consensus then was no problem with pure butane, but there aren't any proofs about what's printed on the cans. Situation may have changed the last years, but still couldn't find reliable sources for any impurity measurements of butane brands available in the EU.

Alex3oe,
Reactions: bossman

nonamekevin

About sticky brick... Which of them has the greater steam production?
Is it greater than the vapcap?
Vapor production is based on many factors homie, it's really hard to say one way or another.

Like ExSmoker said, you have more vapor potential compared to the dynavap due to the bowl size, with everything equal. So if you were to take your normal dynavap bowl, and place the same amount in a sticky brick, the vapor potential is equal, in my opinion. 0.1g is 0.1g, doesn't matter which vape is used. The sticky brick allows you to place more in the bowl though.

Everyone should have a sticky brick in their collection, for the shear speed alone. Nevermind that they can produce massive clouds, they are simply fast. Besides a cartridge vape, and maybe the grasshopper (when they work) are the only other two examples I can think that combine both speed and power like a brick. With a loaded up bowl, I can hit the brick for a massive or small hit and be off doing whatever needs to get done, all within 5-15sec. FAST!! :rockon:

Cookiesaurus

Everyone should have a sticky brick in their collection, for the shear speed alone. Nevermind that they can produce massive clouds, they are simply fast. Besides a cartridge vape, and maybe the grasshopper (when they work) are the only other two examples I can think that combine both speed and power like a brick. With a loaded up bowl, I can hit the brick for a massive or small hit and be off doing whatever needs to get done, all within 5-15sec. FAST!! :rockon:

Which brick do you have?

Cookiesaurus,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
@nonamekevin

Thanks for your reply, personally I don't consider the speed of execution important, on the contrary I like slow sessions ...

I'm not sure which one to buy.
The runt seems to me a good compromise between og and jr.

vapognak

My last acquired vape is an Hydrobrick Maxx and I love it more than I thought I would (impulsive buying over black friday). I'm even thinking to sell my Junior now, but I still like the fact you can throw it in a bag. But it's like having the big brother, I'll keep them both I think.

Nice surprises with the Maxx:
  • huge bowl, less smoke risks with big quantities ;
  • the big mouthpiece is really comfy with even less restricted airflow ;
  • for stirring purposes the air intake part moves really easily, I like the new design without the metal ring a lot ;
  • if I find a waterpipe of my liking I know I can now use it with the Maxx with the provided adapters ;
  • it's beautiful.

Cookiesaurus

You didn't ask me but I have a Limba og and really like it. I use my Splinters more for the control and efficiency but the Brick is my hardest hitting portable. The flavor is amazing and the large mouthpiece is a joy. The ritual is great too although I'm sure that's true of the whole line.

I love more ritual-ly(?) vapes. I clean my electronics almost after every use, and loading, unloading and maintaining my devices is always really satisfying. I find the more love you put in to your vape, the more love you get out of it (as with anything, I suppose, but vapes are a great example). I think I'm going to get a Hydro - the option to use both dry or on water is too much to pass up, once I get rid of my Pax hopefully I'll have enough for one!

nonamekevin

@nonamekevin

Thanks for your reply, personally I don't consider the speed of execution important, on the contrary I like slow sessions ...

I'm not sure which one to buy.
The runt seems to me a good compromise between og and jr.
Slowing down a session is fine for the bricks also. Fast, slow, doesn't matter. If I want to stretch a bowl, I either take shorter draws, or use a single flame lighter. :rockon:

Edit: @Cookiesaurus, I have the runt. There are some videos of how I use them somewhere on here, I think 60....7ish, maybe page 68?

Top Bottom