• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

DonMarteng

Always been a diehard S&B vape fan, but my first Dynavap brought me to the SB lineup very fast :)
Ive had my Junior for about 2 months now and I use it as my daily driver!
Not using the restrictor disk anymore is my way to go, but its very good to learn the device with it imo.
Still getting best results with the included honest torch set to almost completly low and the clouds are just nothing I can produce with any other vape I own.
I combust maybe once in 2 weeks and I always know Ive been too greedy.
Mighty is very good, Dynavaps are great too, a Plenty gets me really high, but the Sticky Brick does something else that I keep enjoying more and more even after many uses.
Im not a big whip fan, so I was looking into an OG more than a Hydromaxx as my next brick.
Any OG owners ever had the feeling of too harsh vapor that needed any cooling?
The OG just looks more pick up and use for me, so I guess Im already sold :D
Prefer to vape dry due to simplicity.
Have a nice day everyone!

WakeVape&Bake

Always been a diehard S&B vape fan, but my first Dynavap brought me to the SB lineup very fast :)
Not using the restrictor disk anymore is my way to go, but its very good to learn the device with it imo.
Still getting best results with the included honest torch set to almost completly low and the clouds are just nothing I can produce with any other vape I own.
I combust maybe once in 2 weeks and I always know Ive been too greedy.
Mighty is very good, Dynavaps are great too, a Plenty gets me really high, but the Sticky Brick does something else that I keep enjoying more and more even after many uses.
Im not a big whip fan, so I was looking into an OG more than a Hydromaxx as my next brick.
Any OG owners ever had the feeling of too harsh vapor that needed any cooling?
The OG just looks more pick up and use for me, so I guess Im already sold :D
Prefer to vape dry due to simplicity.
Have a nice day everyone!

The OG is supersmooth, there is no harsh vapor at all. i was surprised how smooth the vapor from the OG is while packing a great punch and huge clouds.

i don´t see the "need" to connect an OG to a bubbler at all, it is absolutely a "pick up and vape" device.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I agree, I find the OG very smooth and there is no real need for water. I have the hydro add-on just because I wanted to try it. It works wonderfully and is really cool but I rarely use it. I’m more of a dry guy in general and the same applies with the Sticky Bricks.

I find my OG to be smoother than my Junior or Runt. You have a longer vapor path for more cooling. The hits are smooth and cool but you can cough from the sheer size of the hit.

WakeVape&Bake

OG Brick vs the Sticky Brick Jr. No water needed, Just pure convection from my OG. Just put some Super Glue strain in this OG freight train.:rockon:

hehe, great video!

gotta say after a week with the OG, this thing is my new daily driver. i´ve found my spirit animal, it is exactly what i was looking for, the materials used are superb, the feeling is awesome and it has "soul"

especially for former bong smokers it is imo THE vaporizer that really comes near to the oldschool feeling

and i love the fact that you can rip a huge one and put the device away to come back later and finish the bowl.

thinking about getting a Runt later this year, i am intrigued by the smaller form factor

Thanks, exactly the answers I was looking for!
Will post a picture once I decide on which OG beauty its gonna be next :)
Have a nice sunday all of you!

you will love it, the OG is an awesome vape

WakeVape&Bake

Have a Walnut Fractul Burn OG on the way. Will post my review soon :)

depending on what you expect the review is gonna be glowing hehe

without any overhyping, the OG is such an awesome vape...it just needs a little bit of practice to get to the results but it is so fun to experiment with it...make sure to get a single flame creme brulee torch for the real power sessions!

i think you will be satisfied for sure.
in fact, i think any person vaping should have a Brick... ;)

after a few days i came to love the restrictor discs, sometimes i put them in to rip a really huge one hit bowl, you can really see that the herb is done for after it. for conserving it is better without disc.

seriously, there is no better vaporizer for the real heavy hitter feeling :leaf::rockon:

Last edited:

Tweakz

depending on what you expect the review is gonna be glowing hehe

without any overhyping, the OG is such an awesome vape...it just needs a little bit of practice to get to the results but it is so fun to experiment with it...make sure to get a single flame creme brulee torch for the real power sessions!

i think you will be satisfied for sure.
in fact, i think any person vaping should have a Brick... ;)

after a few days i came to love the restrictor discs, sometimes i put them in to rip a really huge one hit bowl, you can really see that the herb is done for after it. for conserving it is better without disc.

seriously, there is no better vaporizer for the real heavy hitter feeling :leaf::rockon:

I too was in love first with Runt, and then with OG. they stayed with me not so long before I sold them. OG cracked the wood after I smoked it in the company of friends.

I thought at first ,sbl was the hardest hitters ,until I got Elev8r- he is a monster, killer rips and the taste on it is unreal

I ask to all of you, not to be offended by me, these are my feelings

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
This is another family of vaporizers that fascinates me.
Which do you think is the best?
I would bet on the runt ...

@Vaporooni
Hi, I always follow your reviews!
Stay wavy my stoney! :D

nonamekevin

I too was in love first with Runt, and then with OG. they stayed with me not so long before I sold them. OG cracked the wood after I smoked it in the company of friends.

I thought at first ,sbl was the hardest hitters ,until I got Elev8r- he is a monster, killer rips and the taste on it is unreal

I ask to all of you, not to be offended by me, these are my feelings
@Tweakz, I agree. You persuaded me to get an elev8r and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Comparing the two, I will say this:
- Of the two, the elev8r is much heavier of a hitter, with half the material. Hands down, no doubt.
- The SBrunt is still the champion when it comes to a combination of speed AND power. Not as heavy of a hitter as the elev8r, but light-years ahead in terms of speed. Not even a contest.

I won't compare the ritual of using them, because they are two very different vapes and it wouldn't be fair to compare a vape I've had for a couple of weeks to one I've had going on 10 months.

I also won't compare flavor, because it's subjective.

The SBrunt is still my all-time favorite vape. It is damn near perfect, and hits really fucking hard. AND FAST!! Head-to-head, I don't think there are many vapes that can compete with it across the board. :rockon:

Cookiesaurus

I'm interested in getting a SB, but I'm not sure what to get. I own (and love) my dynavap M and my boundless tera, and the portability of the Jr really speaks to me, but is it worth the portability trade-off for the extra cooling/capacity/strength of an OG or a Runt? I'm told a runt's longer mouthpiece can fit in a jr's case, that's something I might try

Cookiesaurus,

DonMarteng

I'm interested in getting a SB, but I'm not sure what to get. I own (and love) my dynavap M and my boundless tera, and the portability of the Jr really speaks to me, but is it worth the portability trade-off for the extra cooling/capacity/strength of an OG or a Runt? I'm told a runt's longer mouthpiece can fit in a jr's case, that's something I might try

My OG should get here any day and I will be comparing it to the Junior.
What I read so far is, that it gets smoother with the Runt and smoothest with the OG!
If you plan on taking it with you a lot go for Junior, if rarely rather go for the big choices or just do what everyone is doing and get them all one after the other ;D

nonamekevin

The runt mouthpiece will fit the Jr, but it will not fit under the Jr's cap. So if you wanted to travel with the runt mouthpiece, a little carrying pouch or something is recommended.

:rockon:

grogazola

Also a huge S&B fan. Just picked up a Dynavap and I love it. Now I’m really interested in SB.

Which Sticky Bricks is the most efficient? Is that a silly question? I heard the OG can hold a gram which is awesome!

As awesome and as delicious as that sounds I prefer to conserve my flower!

nonamekevin

Also a huge S&B fan. Just picked up a Dynavap and I love it. Now I’m really interested in SB.

Which Sticky Bricks is the most efficient? Is that a silly question? I heard the OG can hold a gram which is awesome!

As awesome and as delicious as that sounds I prefer to conserve my flower!
Welcome friend! I can say that, I went from the dynavap to the sticky brick line because I wanted a bigger bowl than the dynavap. I got tired loading up 3-4 dynavaps before getting to where I wanted to be. When loading a full bowl in my Runt, I loosely fill the bowl all the way up to the brim, then tamp down lightly. I've weighed it out before, and it's like 0.25g. I've heard the OG has the largest bowl, but I can't believe it's 4x the size of the runt bowl.

You can load less in the bowl, but I think they really shine when full. A great thing about the brick, and similar to a dynavap, is you can load a bowl, hit it however you want, and set it aside. Come back to it later, tomorrow, a week later it doesn't matter. I found a bowl in the flip brick that I forgot a month ago, still hit fine.

Try it out. :rockon:

grogazola

Welcome friend! I can say that, I went from the dynavap to the sticky brick line because I wanted a bigger bowl than the dynavap. I got tired loading up 3-4 dynavaps before getting to where I wanted to be. When loading a full bowl in my Runt, I loosely fill the bowl all the way up to the brim, then tamp down lightly. I've weighed it out before, and it's like 0.25g. I've heard the OG has the largest bowl, but I can't believe it's 4x the size of the runt bowl.

Thanks buddy, I hope your new year is off to a swell start!

I 100% agree with you regarding the three to four bowls. I enjoy a nice kief bowl (with a ‘filter’ of flower) to really lock me to the couch.

I just watched vapelifex’s video and he was rocking an og. It looked so agressive! Like that vapour is billowing!

I thought I saw you mention that your elev8r is a harder hitter and more efficient than your sticky bricks yeah?

The OG looks aggressive!

edit - just saw your video @nonamekevin - that runt be hittin’!

your technique is on point! you ever hit that og??

Last edited:

nonamekevin

Thanks buddy, I hope your new year is off to a swell start!

I 100% agree with you regarding the three to four bowls. I enjoy a nice kief bowl (with a ‘filter’ of flower) to really lock me to the couch.

I just watched vapelifex’s video and he was rocking an og. It looked so agressive! Like that vapour is billowing!

I thought I saw you mention that your elev8r is a harder hitter and more efficient than your sticky bricks yeah?

The OG looks aggressive!

edit - just saw your video @nonamekevin - that runt be hittin’!

your technique is on point! you ever hit that og??
Thanks homie, never hit an OG, but that is going to be my next brick down the line. :rockon:

grogazola

Just watched a video of troy @ohmygodimsohigh video hitting all the sticky bricks. Seems like the hydrobricks are too easy to combust in?

For me it’s between the OG, Maxx, and the runt. The difference isn’t much. Leaning OG but I really like that the Maxx can be puffed through water easily.

Edit - how long does an elev8r take to warm up?

Last edited:
grogazola,

WakeVape&Bake

Just watched a video of troy @ohmygodimsohigh video hitting all the sticky bricks. Seems like the hydrobricks are too easy to combust in?

For me it’s between the OG, Maxx, and the runt. The difference isn’t much. Leaning OG but I really like that the Maxx can be puffed through water easily.

Edit - how long does an elev8r take to warm up?

The thing is, the OG is perfect without any need for a water device at all. it is supersmooth imo.

Theoretically you could insert a 18,8 to 14,4 male adapter into the hole where the mouthpiece goes in and put a whip on it to connect to a water piece.

like that (from vapelife forum):
84qljh8htbxztsko.jpg

The OG is a great vape, it is my daily driver now, just love the fast big hits

Top Bottom