Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

shervin2

The Two-Click Bowlshevik & Sticksimus Briximus
@shervin2 I am completely confused by your last post...All parts of it. But it's probably just me. I was hitting my Maxx pretty hard. Nice pair of SB"s for sure. What wood is your hydro maxx? Mines purple heart.

If you took 10 sticky brick owners and asked them what their daily driver was, I don't think even 2/10 would have experienced their SB as thorough as it needs to be for the benefit, let alone only two using it the way they should and every day!

shervin2,

nonamekevin

If you took 10 sticky brick owners and asked them what their daily driver was, I don't think even 2/10 would have experienced their SB as thorough as it needs to be for the benefit, let alone only two using it the way they should and every day!

I would have fallen in that category of not reaching the full potential. Everyone said that when I first got the brick, to take the restrictor disk out and learn that way. It was not an awesome experience, almost gave up many times, and overall, just wasn't consistent enough to enjoy. I would keep reaching for my omni-XL over the brick.

Using it with the disk in, and a big triple flame changed my whole vape world. In fact, it should not be called a "restrictor disk", as the name implies you are lowering the potential of this vape. The disk actually allows you to extend the "range" if you will, allowing lower temp extraction (if you like to chase flavor) or extract a bowl to the fullest in one rip.

Cannot say enough about this vape, though I'm hesitant to buy another one. The runt through water is my daily, so I don't see how a Maxx would be much better. And for travel, I still enjoy the omni for quick little hits. That leaves the OG, which I would be interested in trying.

shervin2

I would have fallen in that category of not reaching the full potential. Everyone said that when I first got the brick, to take the restrictor disk out and learn that way. It was not an awesome experience, almost gave up many times, and overall, just wasn't consistent enough to enjoy. I would keep reaching for my omni-XL over the brick.

Using it with the disk in, and a big triple flame changed my whole vape world. In fact, it should not be called a "restrictor disk", as the name implies you are lowering the potential of this vape. The disk actually allows you to extend the "range" if you will, allowing lower temp extraction (if you like to chase flavor) or extract a bowl to the fullest in one rip.

Cannot say enough about this vape, though I'm hesitant to buy another one. The runt through water is my daily, so I don't see how a Maxx would be much better. And for travel, I still enjoy the omni for quick little hits. That leaves the OG, which I would be interested in trying.

Get an OG, the restrictor disk goes a far way in that model, as it allows you to use a big shot torch for instant flavourful hits that no other vape can hold a candle to.

YayVap

It's interesting how one relatively small change can make the experience with my Sticky so different. The torch that came with mine quit working so I tried using the quad flame torch that I got with my vapcap. I didn't have the patience to get used to the much hotter flame and I was combusting regularly even though I use the disc. I broke out the ol' SSV to use which was really nice. I even brought back the Plenty but that was less impressive than I thought I remembered. I finally ordered a new torch off Amazon and it's really nice. smooth operator. Single flame but it works well for me pointing straight into the flame intake. So I put my silver surfer away again. It's a blast using my Sticky brick it's actually fun trying to get the perfect hit while tasting so much that's often hidden in herb. The flavor i get is unreal.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I enjoy reading this thread, but you guys are killing me, as I don’t have one yet haha. My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday next month, and I told her a sticky bricks vape. Of course she rolled her eyes and said “why do you want another vape?” (Duh, I only have 3). Anyway, she said go ahead and order it myself, but I just can’t have it until my birthday.

I was set to order a Padauk Runt and WPA directly from Sticky Bricks, but PIU had a 20% discount on bricks, free shipping and a free grinder, so I saved significantly and ordered the Runt and WPA from there. PIU doesn’t sell it in Padauk, so I got a Walnut one instead.

Anyway, it arrived the other day. The Priority box is now in my wife’s possession and I can’t have it for another month.

I’ll report back later

nonamekevin

That's a long wait my dude, but worth it. You can read above how my experience was starting out. It's got a learning curve, but stick with it. Try it dry, through water, with and without the disk, big torch or small single flame, try it all different ways. You'll find the method that works best for you.

:rockon:

shervin2

Just love the damn simplicity and effectiveness of this thing...

After cleaning.
ufm9mfdu.jpg

rn2jfae6.jpg

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I used the restrictor disk for a little while, then removed it.
It kinda removed a lot of my control over what kind of vapor experience I wanted to have.
I must have little to no technique so far because, as I've said, I was feeling pretty hair trigger to combustion without the disk in my limba og early on. I still had fun practicing, it's just that after putting the disk in the single Honest torch it came with is so consistently great I'm pressed to think of why I'd take the disk out again.

I'm so happy with the og I was never even tempted by the PIU sale. My Splinters have been my primary vapes for a while now and I still give them high marks, especially the Z. Compared to some of my vapes I notice the og Brick outclassing them just for being so smooth and fast.

The one negative thing I can say about my brick so far is that it's not super efficient. Or perhaps it's better to say it's so rapid that it's got more inherent tolerance building potential than any other vape I've tried. I enjoy the excellent flavor and easy, consistent vapor production from whatever I put in the bowl. It's just a bit intimidating to put .2 to .3g in it and fully extract it in three big hits. I tend to spread that amount over an entire evening with my Splinters.

IMG-20190817-140551.jpg

Last edited:

nonamekevin

I feel you on the efficiency comment. Traveling right now for work, so I've been traveling with my 2019M. Picked up two grams at the local dispensary, and forgot how long that will take me to go through with the M. The runt would chew up two grams in a couple days, cause I can rip a large bowl quick. The speed and power of the brick are undeniable.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I am in love with my hydromaxx with hydratube(vapexhale)..one of the best vapes i have ..my number one in effects. the hydromaxx is a monster it produces more steam than i can take. the only negative i can tell is that when i am drunken i combust sometimes with the brick...

Same combo I go for when I want to use a brick most of the time.

But once in a while ,when I want to experience pure flavor, I just have to use it dry.
There is quite possibly no better flavor, if you know how to coax it out with that single-flame :smug:

Last edited:

SquanchKava

So the verticle whip ends do fit in the mouthpiece port. Not a perfect fit but the o-ring makes a good enough seal to work. The 14mm fits better than the 18mm end. It would be nice if Sticky Brick Labs would make some 14mm and 18mm ends that fit properly in the Runt and Juniors to be able to add thicker glass pieces for more cooling or go through water. It is lways fun to accessorize. The extra glass did add a noticeable amount of cooling and made the first hit with a fresh filled chamber even tastier. I think all I did was make myself want an OG even more but it least it cools my OG VAS temprorarily. I bet the Maxx mouthpiece on the Maxx or Hyedrobrick is lovely too.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So the verticle whip ends do fit in the mouthpiece port. Not a perfect fit but the o-ring makes a good enough seal to work. The 14mm fits better than the 18mm end. It would be nice if Sticky Brick Labs would make some 14mm and 18mm ends that fit properly in the Runt and Juniors to be able to add thicker glass pieces for more cooling or go through water. It is lways fun to accessorize. The extra glass did add a noticeable amount of cooling and made the first hit with a fresh filled chamber even tastier. I think all I did was make myself want an OG even more but it least it cools my OG VAS temprorarily. I bet the Maxx mouthpiece on the Maxx or Hyedrobrick is lovely too.

That's a good hack for the Runt. Like I said before, one of my favorite things about the OG is the flavor and cooling of that huge mouthpiece.

SquanchKava

So my new Fractal cherry OG landed today. Oh, I love it. Definitely the coolest inhales I ever got from a vape. I feel more flavor of the herb with the Runt but the cooling and smoothness of the OG is so, so lovely. This will definitely be my evening daily driver. From pictures and videos I assumed the OG would be larger than it is. That is why I bought the Runt, but I could of went straight to the OG. It fits in my hand almost as easily as the Runt.The Runt will probably be my morning daily driver and road trip Sticky Brick.

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Been out of the vaping game for a while and am saddened to see that Triihouse is no more ....because I do love my Daisy.....but the fact that Sticky Brick is there to fill the void brings joy to my heart and have ordered an OG in Leopardwood as a house warming gift for my kid who just moved a rec state.

For those of you who have experience in both, does the OG perform identically to the Daisy? Asking for a friend ;-)

YayVap

So I had success making QWET concentrate this weekend and like @nonamekevin suggested it's face melting in the Maxx. Mine turned out to be shatter consistency so I put a few shards on top of a small layer of herb. I just realized I need to try it on top of a Mighty concentrate pad in my Maxx . Yeahhhh. I will definitely report back how that goes but I can say that so far I'm really happy with how it worked out. I had never tried any concentrate besides good good dry sift, let alone made it, but I followed some basic instructions and I see what the fuss is about. Really flavorful. Through my Maxx with a little kief in there too the taste from the terps is really pronounced. Mine was from Orange Cookies herb and the taste of the shatter through my Maxx is like Orange candy or actually it's like Orange Crush pop. That mouth watering feeling after a sip of in this case after a hit. My throats a little cashed so maybe a water pipe really would be the way to go with the Maxx and oil but I've heard water removes some flavor. Big sale at Sticky Brick today still but sadly I have no extra loot. Does anybody else use their Brick for concentrates? If I don't get back here today assume the concentrate pads worked well. Lol. Everyone have a great day!

nonamekevin

@YayVap sounds like the Maxx is still treating you right! How you did your combo dab, with a little piece of shatter on top of herb, is exactly how I like to use the SBrunt.

Someone suggested the dynacoil inside the runt as a way to use only concentrates. I did not care for that method. Felt like the concentrate quickly melted past the coil and into the wood.

SquanchKava

This concentrate post reminded me to try some CBD shatter I have with the OG. I just laid it over CBD flower. The effects were much stronger than I was getting using a Dynavao with Dynacoil in it.
I also used a chunk of bud instead of grind tonight as I am on my third screen with my new OG already. The screens seem to gunk up fast for me.

SquanchKava,
Top Bottom