1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Justpassedu, May 25, 2016.

1. Kermitt

Kermitt Well-Known Member

2. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

Thank @Vapor_Eyes thank @slazak71 you for your comments :tup:, I have decided to buy an OG :rockon:! I do not know how long I will have to wait to be able to order it but I do not think it will be this year :hmm:

The 2 negative points commented is not inconvenient :nope: , sticky vice to use it and I have it controlled thanks to the time I have been struggling with my JUNIOR :goon:,,,, and this same covers the second negative point that is not portable, I just want it as desktop vape :sherlock:

your enjoy those that already have it and those that are going to arrive ... I have to wait for mine :uhoh:...

3. Bookfellow

Bookfellow Member

Dumb question, I'm certain, but its only now occurring to me to ask it.... The current iteration of the Sticky Brick, the one without the hole in the center: is it supposed to have the metal tube that goes from the carb to the intake side? I see it in pictures of the older Bricks, but I've not been able to find an interior shot of the current version. Mine doesn't have it, and I'm wondering if it's supposed to.

4. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Mine has the metal ring .. pretty sure all of them are supposed to have it? Or?

@StickyBricks?

StickyBricks and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  5. StickyBricks

StickyBricks Well-Known Member Manufacturer

6. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

Greetings FC and we'll met @StickyBricks. Now, the SBjr will most likely be my next purchase of vapes. But I have not been able to find information if it's possible to use it with hash?

Vapor_Eyes and Slow Draw McGraw like this.
  7. Kermitt

@KayaIndica
    No problem. I'll just put some cotton on the screen and the hash on top of it. I then fire the whole thing with a three flame torch. Works perfect. I do this with the OG Brick, I think with the Junior it will work fine as well.

pigfoot and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  8. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

The cotton confuses me. Will it not get too hot for cotton?

9. Kermitt

No, the temperature is fine. It's not high enough to burn the cotton. Take organic-cotton. You can also use hemp fibre.

10. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

11. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

I have another question @Kermitt: do I crumble the hash or vape it in one piece?

12. Kermitt

It works both ways. But it is not necessary to crumble everything. I always take a piece of the hash and use it without reducing it further.

13. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

Really helpful. I appreciate it.

Happy new year ☮

14. Bookfellow

Bookfellow Member

This might be the placebo effect, but....

The metal tube connects that connects the right and left halves of the OG Brick arrived today, along with a lovely assortment of bits and bobs from SB Labs. And this evening, I made use of it.

And I used it well, if not wisely. Usually, the Brick hits me like a...well, lke a brick. Tonight, it hit like a truck carrying a load of bricks. Torch seems more effective as well, which might explain the difficulties I spoke of in my inaugural post to the forum.

Does it really play that big of role in the Brick's function? Because my God...I have to relearn things a bit, I think.

I can't wait to start....

Thanks again, @StickyBricks ! I cannot praise you, nor your product, enough!

15. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

The OG Walnut arrived today. Beautiful thing, Instalove! :love:
    Now I am sitting here, typing in slowmotion, feeling like hit by a train. What a great device, thank you so much, @StickyBricks! Will have to find my bed now. I know it was somewhere within this house. But where? Like. A. Train.

16. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer & Dynavap Maniac

I would like to clarify: You don't have to use the OG that it hits you like a train. You can also go on a smooth Sticky-Brick-Fu trip. But if you want to, THEN it hits you like nothing else. Evening time approaching in my time zone. OG Brick time, Baby! :)

Just for the record: I ordered at The Hedonist Club in the UK again. Smooth like everytime! I can only recommend that shop to everyone on the EU. Great and friendly owner, always a kind gift included, fast delivery and pleasant experience.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  17. Bookfellow

Bookfellow Member

Can you use a whole nug in the OG Brick? I've got one small bud, small enough to fit into the pollen collector of my grinder...which is where its been living, among the kief, for a few weeks now. Grinding it would remove the extra kief that it's accumulated, so I was contemplating vaping it whole.

Vapor_Eyes and BaronOfBud like this.
  18. v.bow

v.bow Active Member

yes you can! I do that quite often

Vapor_Eyes and BaronOfBud like this.
  19. StickyBricks

StickyBricks Well-Known Member Manufacturer

If there is anyone here from Europe who has written us recently, please check your spam folder. We have replied several times with no response and don’t know how else to get in touch with you. Please write us directly at productsupport@stickybricklabs.com

20. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Well-Known Member Company Rep

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  21. Bookfellow

Bookfellow Member

Allow me,please, to again expose my ignorance....

Cleaning my Brick last night, I was scraping the gunk out of the little metal tube and wondering about a pair or things.

What's the proper name for said gunk? And what, if anything, can you do with it? I ended up with a little ball, and dropped in my Kief bottle based on the vague memory that it was good for later use.

Is it? And if so, how?

Vapor_Eyes and Slow Draw McGraw like this.
  22. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Well-Known Member Company Rep

Short answer is vape it. It's most likely a mix of reclaim and some bits that snuck through the screen. I would add it to a load and vape it.

Vapor_Eyes and paehtod like this.
  23. btka

btka Well-Known Member

@Slow Draw McGraw I would like to buy whip tubing for my maxx as my old whip tube is now nearly one year old... the problem is I am from europe and can not find the stickybrick maxx whip tubing from an european reseller... when I would order from stickbricks in us I would have to pay 15 dollars only for shipping which is equal to the price of two whip tubings (can you offer a other shipping otion (a cheaper one) maybe?)... or you can tell me which tube you are selling and where I can source that or what I have to take care when buying from some where else (maybe medical or labor shops... amazon.. ) (so it is safe to use with my maxx for vaporising)

also if I am gonna clean the old whip tubing in iso how should I do this...

thank you!

24. riv_vir

riv_vir New Member

I just got a Hydrobrick Maxx and I'm really excited to try it out. Quick question first. When all the parts are together, everything lines up nice and flush. However, as soon as I pop the cover off to expose the male joint/stash jar/etc, the intake piece and bowl piece are no longer flush and offset by 1/8-1/4 inch on one corner. Is this normal or should everything remain lined up and flush?

25. riv_vir

riv_vir New Member

I'm sorry for second post, I can't figure out how to edit the first.

Reached out to SBL and not only was their response much faster than expected, they answered my questions and resolved the issue perfectly. This company sets an amazing standard for service. So glad I got a brick!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors