Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

scottg402

I have the whole triihouse family and I agree it would be nice to see a Lily remake or some other smaller more portable variant.

I think the upcoming hydrobrick covers the Waldo functionality and in fact seems better to me since it accepts whips or a hydrotube directly.

Peace is a very simple yet satisfying design. You can get some ridiculously crazy tasty clouds once you get your technique down. I don't have a Vapcap yet (I really want one) but I would estimate a similar experience with these vapes. Maybe someone with experience with both can chime in on this.

The Brick is a no brainer as the Daisy is an ass kicker and gets most play in the family with me.

I am also very interested in what else they come up with. And oh yeah those exotics!!!!!:rockon:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Peace is a very simple yet satisfying design. You can get some ridiculously crazy tasty clouds once you get your technique down. I don't have a Vapcap yet (I really want one) but I would estimate a similar experience with these vapes. Maybe someone with experience with both can chime in on this.
I have had both, the popo's got my Peace though. I liked using the Peace in a convection manner when I did use it but either way I thought performance wise it blows away the VapCap. Bigger fuller and tastier hits from the Peace. I can't say I mastered the VapCap or the Peace really though as neither are really for me. I could get big hits from both but I never liked the taste of the VapCap much, however the VapCap is easier to use and faster than Peace conduction but slower than Peace convection.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I have had both, the popo's got my Peace though. I liked using the Peace in a convection manner when I did use it but either way I thought performance wise it blows away the VapCap. Bigger fuller and tastier hits from the Peace. I can't say I mastered the VapCap or the Peace really though as neither are really for me. I could get big hits from both but I never liked the taste of the VapCap much, however the VapCap is easier to use and faster than Peace conduction but slower than Peace convection.
Oh, I guess I hadn't realized you could use the peace convection. You mean actually pointing the torch into the glass tube instead of just heating the sides? Is it freaky pointing a torch at your face like that?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
You can point the flame from a 90 degree angle...I would not recommend pointing the flame at your face. You can experiment with the flame on these vapes to get different temps and such, like heating the flared up part of the intake stem on the outside until it heats up enough to heat fresh air enough for low temp hitting. There is much more to this style vape then just sending the flame straight down the center of the tube.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Getting close
A3nIhPi.jpg

little maggie

I have a daisy on long term loan to Ed to see about making some wood stems. But I'm very interested in the hydro one you describe. Any idea when you will get to that and when you'll have a notification list? There's nothing on the website if I'm using the correct link.
I gave my peace away. Just not my favorite butane but I have some lily's. Some beautiful wood options would be wonderful.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
You speak truth. I used it with another friend and they were blown away.

They usually just use whatever electro-portable I travel with in pocket, but the sticky brick made it out and did damage!

Score one more for the team when the gates open!!!
I hooked a combuster, but he wasn't ready to spend so much. I gave him my old og vapcap as a gateway vape, I know he'll come around or I'll convince his gf to bday or christmas present it. His reaction after the first hit was a wide eyed "that ..... mary jane."

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I hooked a combuster, but he wasn't ready to spend so much. I gave him my old og vapcap as a gateway vape, I know he'll come around or I'll convince his gf to bday or christmas present it. His reaction after the first hit was a wide eyed "that ..... mary jane."
Their potential for add ons for this vape should be enough to justify a purchase easily!

Plus when people do give them an unbiased try they are ALWAYS blown away by the efficiency.

Makes me want to petition to get smoking MJ seen as drug abuse! Lol

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Well to report in, my Stick Brick is still pumping out the vapor! The magnets are so damn strong! Have I said that already?!!!

Using all different torches and getting good results with all of them. Tried with a lower flame, higher flame. I prefer the big flame because I'm lazy.

Seems they are on the horizon! Stay tuned! Can't wait for everyone to get in on this!!

Top Bottom