• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

btka

I have the sticky bricks hydrmaxx... after some time with it I am learning how to use it proper and like it a lot..
Now I am searching a for a good torch... on my journey I did stumbled over some torches, for exampke the blaze torch, but I realized that the torch nozzle is made of brass and I can remember discussions about how safe brass would be for vaping, also who knows if lead is used in the metals of the torch... so to keep it short I am searching for a torch which uses safe materials... I would be very happy if someone could help le to find a safe torch for my bricks... I can not believe at this did not get discussed earlier or I could kot find the info... I have heard people recommend the zico t-38 but I could not find informations what materials are use for example for the nozzle...

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Exciting news for the OG brick fans!! It's finally here! We have exotic bricks. We have released our first wood exotic offering, the Curly Maple OG brick. You will want to see this in person. The pattern on this is simply stunning. We have had many requests for exotics and are excited to to be finally offering some options. As time goes on, there will be more exotic offerings. When purchased it will include the standard accessory pack. This unit will retail for $269.95
ptAYE4C.jpg

zC4qyHT.jpg

Another bit of great news is that we have teamed up with resident FC member @mvapes at Scratch Glass Works since we love his work so much to bring you new custom mouthpieces and intakes for the OG Sticky Brick. He has made one style with our famous brick design logo which just pops out at you when you're admiring the detail and also has made another set with the flower of life which is classic all in itself! You can find them at www.StickyBrickLabs.com in the 'Sticky Glass' section or by clicking here. They will retail for $44.95
We are very excited to bring these options for the OG brick!
IaXa1s9.jpg

HPAG3iH.jpg

Pictures on the OG Sticky Brick
t8vvOIg.jpg

MsJj6FG.jpg

Last edited:

Kermitt

It seems the "standard" mouthpiece has change a bit. At the upper end the glass is broader (where you touch the glass with the lips) . But does the newouthpiece have a different angle than before? It is difficult to see in the pictures.
Does anyone have general experience compared to the predecessor?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Thanks @Jen and @Baron23!

Exciting news for the OG brick fans!! It's finally here! We have exotic bricks. We have released our first wood exotic offering, the Curly Maple OG brick. You will want to see this in person. The pattern on this is simply stunning. We have had many requests for exotics and are excited to to be finally offering some options. As time goes on, there will be more exotic offerings. When purchased it will include the standard accessory pack. This unit will retail for $269.95
ptAYE4C.jpg

zC4qyHT.jpg

Another bit of great news is that we have teamed up with resident FC member @mvapes at Scratch Glass Works since we love his work so much to bring you new custom mouthpieces and intakes for the OG Sticky Brick. He has made one style with our famous brick design logo which just pops out at you when you're admiring the detail and also has made another set with the flower of life which is classic all in itself! You can find them at www.StickyBrickLabs.com in the 'Sticky Glass' section or by clicking here. They will retail for $44.95
We are very excited to bring these options for the OG brick!
IaXa1s9.jpg

HPAG3iH.jpg

Pictures on the OG Sticky Brick
t8vvOIg.jpg

MsJj6FG.jpg
shit looks amazing! its always wierd to feel lustful for a product you already own...but that exotic wood and that glass!

you all sure know how to tempt people

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
earlier in the thread they has some mario intakes that went to @StormyPinkness if i recall correctly
...those things were f***ing sick!

I'm on a 2-4 month break while I get laid off and then get a new job so I haven't been on the forum as much lately. I wouldn't miss a chance to show off this magic though. I was so undeservedly lucky to have the chance to buy these. I am absolutely in love with them, my pics don't do them justice. I'm always busting it out whenever someone comes over and waiting for someone to say something so I can gush about it (I'm the worst). When my break is over I'm going to celebrate by getting an exotic wood body to put the extra glass in.
IMG_20170127_130331.jpg

IMG_20170127_130336.jpg

IMG_20170127_130601.jpg

IMG_20170127_130636.jpg

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hadn't gone Sticky in months and busted her out again today, cleaned her up, and have been getting Sticky with it.

I always forget how Sticky/Daisy is able to produce these enormous clouds while the herb barely darkens. I can't seem to get this many clouds with such little darkening on any other vape. Closest comparison may be another pure convection beast, the Herbalizer. But the results are still more impressive in Sticky.

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I am sure this has been mentioned before but how do you all deep clean the sticky? Is high proof rum in the bowl area still the recommended method to clean the wood? Thanks.
No, that may dry out the wood. The best thing is hot water and scraping out the gunk with a dab tool

I believe for the most part, it is impossible to get it 100% clean unless you sand off a layer of the internals.

Top Bottom