Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@ragnorokk maybe permanently wasn't the best choice of words, though the bigger ss piece will indeed be inserted with the idea of it never coming out again. I have made a custom drill bit that will take a little more force to install and remove the ss. The smaller 1/4" ss is held in place by an o-ring and also now has a custom tapir bit that will prevent it from pushing inside the hole. The beta units have the o-ring but not the tapir hole.

As @WakeAndVape said, you could use it inverted as long as you sandwich everything with a screen. We will have a direct wpa by late summer/fall.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@ragnorokk maybe permanently wasn't the best choice of words, though the bigger ss piece will indeed be inserted with the idea of it never coming out again. I have made a custom drill bit that will take a little more force to install and remove the ss. The smaller 1/4" ss is held in place by an o-ring and also now has a custom tapir bit that will prevent it from pushing inside the hole. The beta units have the o-ring but not the tapir hole.

As @WakeAndVape said, you could use it inverted as long as you sandwich everything with a screen. We will have a direct wpa by late summer/fall.

Ah yes, forgot about the steel at the top of the lid above the bowl, but yeah make sure the smaller one is still removable for cleaning. Either way the less o rings the better imo

Also yeah I wouldn't invert, but you'll make one that's just the bowl and lid part, maybe with smaller pieces of wood, maybe even round circle vs square for this purpose, and have an 18mm or 14mm male joint come out of the bottom to place on a bubbler... maybe the wood could actually just be carved with a 18mm taper and no glass GonG needed? Just place the bowl right in the bubbler wood on glass and keep everything more compact? Then it could sit upright when not in a bubbler too. Just a thought, let me know when you're ready for me buddy, just found out your identity ;) should've told me when I emailed you man (though you probably didn't know that was me either lol)

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
For anyone wondering I'm the user formerly known as prince... I mean bongologist. I joined FC as a regular community member not a business, and I thought that username was off for what I'm doing now. The FC staff was asked and approved of the switch and the bongologist user name won't be used again or is deleted already (I'm not sure how they handle that).

@Shit Snacks I didn't know it was you until after the fact.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For anyone wondering I'm the user formerly known as prince... I mean bongologist. I joined FC as a regular community member not a business, and I thought that username was off for what I'm doing now. The FC staff was asked and approved of the switch and the bongologist user name won't be used again or is deleted already (I'm not sure how they handle that).

@Shit Snacks I didn't know it was you until after the fact.

Likewise ;)

I forgot to mention I do really like the name, great choice, rhymes and meaningful in a few ways... bongologist was cool too though :ko:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The HydroBrick will be a standalone unit, though the rear brick with the male 18mm connector will be available at a lower price as an add on to The Brick.
So standalone unit would mean the block with the 18mm adapter and the other 2 blocks (bowl and heat intake)? Is just the 18mm adapter block going to get sold? Just wondering if there's an option for people that already bought The Brick (or a daisy). Sorry to be "that guy" about it. If not I'll have to see how much the whole hydrobrick goes for and maybe see if I can grab an exotic.

I can't wait to see the new designs and I'm excited to see some of the exotics that I might be able to get. This is going to be a good thread.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
@StormyPinkness standalone is exactly as you described, bowl/intake/18mm. The 18mm portion will be sold on its own, at a cheaper price (tbd), and will stick to The Brick and other devices coming soon.

WakeAndVape clued me into using a 3/4" screen on the first ledge and it's a change for sure. Bigger hits and faster extraction, wow!

@Moe your voice is being heard. I'm trying.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
@StormyPinkness standalone is exactly as you described, bowl/intake/18mm. The 18mm portion will be sold on its own, at a cheaper price (tbd), and will stick to The Brick and other devices coming soon.

WakeAndVape clued me into using a 3/4" screen on the first ledge and it's a change for sure. Bigger hits and faster extraction, wow!
I will definitely be trying that!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Awesome, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thank you sir, now I won't as feel bad spending money buying exotic versions of vapes I already have.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I was thinking about my vapes today....I have the butane portables....the hard hitting desktops....logs on logs.....a battery convection/hybrid/conduction portables.....the enail....It was a flaunting feeling but for a second it felt like the arsenal was pretty complete...

No Butane hard hitting desktop.....them clouds look tasty guys! I am very excited :) not to be redundant, but this has been on my mind, pining for a new toy

Glad you came out the closet @StickyBricks , I know that this will be an awesome device with some awesome people behind it! Can't wait!!!

Edit: lol I meant "fleeting" feeling too much CFX

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Always been not interested by this kind of flame powered devices because I was ignorant, and because of this scared by buthane fumes :)

By the time I was educated it was no more an option :(

Glad you are giving us (despite some haters big mint wafer eaters ;) ) the oppurtunity to jump on it! Also good choice for your beta testers

Maybe I missed it, will be international shipping an option? Edit PIU :doh: :nod:

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@WakeAndVape Which one do you prefer SB or Mi?
Truthfully...I like the Mi better for versatile situations (one handed use for example)

Pound for pound puff for puff...flame powered vapes always win IMO...but alot of people who traditionally smoke and don't use vapes, shy away from flame powered vapes.
Are there any differences between the daisy and sticky brick?
Gut-wise it digests material the same way...appearances are the only thing changed at this point.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Are there any differences between the daisy and sticky brick?
If you go back a couple pages you can see the magnets are placed differently on the block that the bowl is in. Also the magnets are significantly stronger on the Sticky Brick. I prefer the stronger magnets. Those are the only cosmetic differences aside from hole in the middle and magnet for the tweezers. I personally also like the glass better on the Sticky Brick. It seems thicker and more 'finished'. Blind fold test would be hard between Daisy and Sticky Brick on performance. So I agree with @WakeAndVape appearances are all that changed, the performance is without a doubt there.

Last edited:

shaolinmilk

Anyone with a Daisy and Supreme V3? The Supreme V3 is definitely the best vaporizer I've used to get medicated quickly. I wonder how this compares...

Anywho, I can't wait until this is released on PIU at the end of the month. This and the Mi should keep me calm for a while.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Anyone with a Daisy and Supreme V3? The Supreme V3 is definitely the best vaporizer I've used to get medicated quickly. I wonder how this compares...

Anywho, I can't wait until this is released on PIU at the end of the month. This and the Mi should keep me calm for a while.

I own both and have put many miles on them too.

I love my Daisy, but the Supreme 3 is more powerful, but it's more powerful than just about anything out there IMO. Daisy is MUCH faster being nearly instant and the vapor is smoother, but for straight potency the S3 can't be touched really.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have to agree completely with @Mister G here. The Supreme V3 is just on a-whole-nother level. I still love both very much and would not part with either. The great thing about the Daisy or The Brick is that you can take it anywhere pretty much. It really delivers in the portable desktop arena. The Supreme is not something I would take out of my garage unless a zombie apocalypse came about.

@StickyBricks Can you resource a replacement mouthpiece for my Daisy? I am looking for one that is about 12" longer for larger hits...any chance you could get a custom one made?

Top Bottom