• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I am very happy to let everyone know that I have been talking to @mvapes and Scratched Glass will be getting a package of mouthpiece/intake combos this week and we will soon be offering his beautiful work on our site. I am always impressed with his work and we are excited to be working with another FC member. Here is a link to the Scratched Glass thread: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/scratched-glass-works.19485/
Curious if there's going to be a theme or if it's just artist's choice? Or is this a request kind of thing? Also just curious if it'll move to other vapes eventually too, will I be grabbing some extra pretty glass for my jr on the 5th?

Edit: Love the thread, definitely some great glass in there. Excited to see what comes out of this.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
Right now we are doing a trial run with the Brick and seeing what we come up with. The new production glass for the Junior is beautiful and we will definitely be doing that also. Let us get rolling on the first few and see where it goes, but I'm pretty sure mvapes will be doing custom orders also, it will just take some lead time. We are working together to help all of our customers have an easy process and testing what method might work best.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Did someone say testing? I love testing!

Some Bricks and Junior.

NFyhNHc.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Heater number 2!

20160818_170206_zpsegq6upwu.jpg

20160818_170218_zpskpza8pjt.jpg

20160818_170244_zpslwa19roh.jpg

20160818_170200_zpsunmby4q8.jpg

More to come, one of which I'll leave you with a hint...He's an Italian plumber with piranha plant problem and a brother who helps but hasn't figured out yet that wearing white after labor labor day isn't cool!

The brothers are also know for getting high and racing karts around like idiots!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

6079Smith

Nice, that is some classy looking glass.

Uh oh, now you need some kind of funky palindrome logo so it'll look the same no matter which direction the mp glass is put in. I know palindrome doesn't apply to images, not sure what word to use though.

Ambigram :)

Speaking of mouthpiece orientation, quick PSA, fellow Brick aficionados:

If you are one of those whom mp duality is important and are thinking on purchasing the wig wag style- you may want to check with StickyBricks if it can be fit both ways before purchase. Mine fits fine in the standard orientation but not the other, the wig wag is a little too wig wagged. I pressed and twisted as firmly as I felt comfortable but it's a no go.

This does not bother me a bit, would purchase again in a heartbeat.. Hell, it took quite a while to even discover as I tend to go standard, I've found. Just thought I'd share in the off chance it could affect someone.

pushpaw

Hi everyone. I have now read this entire thread. :D I was honestly on the verge of getting a vapcap (a Ti Woody most likely) as I have become interested in butane vapes, but then realized that I am already good on quick, one hitter style vapes since I have a Grasshopper and a Firefly2 (and a Firefly 1 still, actually.) While this works out great most of the time since it is usually just my wife and I, there are times when we have people over and a more session oriented device makes more sense.

So I just bought a Sticky Brick (maple) from Puffitup. :)

I have gotten the impression from what I have seen and read about it that it should actually do good double duty, big enough bowl that it could session for a group of people, but also pure convection (I am a convection loving guy) so easy enough to hit and walk away, come back later.

I still have every intention of getting a vapcap at some point as well, despite it being conduction. They just look so dang nice (the woodies anyway.) I love the Grasshopper and it works great (mostly) but I think I am getting battery charging fatigue. Everything must always be plugged in, phone, laptop, vape batteries, rechargeable AA batteries for a variety of things. It's one of the reasons I don't want bluetooth headphones, they are just one more freaking thing to charge all the time...

So long story short- I am looking forward to my Brick!

And an edit before I even saved this comment: Puffitup already shipped it! Hot damn that is fast!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
2bbf9j.jpg

Always wanted to take a shot at one of these. First try at a set.....
We totally forgot to announce our collab with @Xchadb !! We're pretty excited about it. I'm sure everyone can see why!

Edit: @mvapes man your work is stellar. Im excited for this collab as well! Its summer. I want summer this and summer that.

The FC collabs run strong in @StickyBricks

Top Bottom