Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Oogendoogan

tumblr_meod09t0xR1rpjuixo1_r1_500.gif

Been busy....

@Slow Draw McGraw is that just a 14mm in the brick?

These dab videos are off the chain.....love things that can do both! I love dry dabbing too and don't do it often enough. SWG awesome video too I always love your clouds :D

This looks tight........

tumblr_meod09t0xR1rpjuixo3_r1_500.gif

Ordered this morning, the dab videos were an awesome thing to catch up on though and only building my hype!
Nice man! Glad to see you join this party ;) I am hopefully getting mine today, fucking USPS :disgust: it is just sitting at the post office according to their tracking and it still says expected delivery is yesterday.. I'm gonna go down there and hopefully I'll be back posting Some pics of my brick soon :rockon:

Oogendoogan

My sticky brick has landed :clap::rockon: I couldnt be happier with the way this thing looks and feels. It is for sure one of the most quality feeling vaporizers i have owned. I am super busy and im about to go to a movie but I am super vaped after 1 nice bowl and I have never experienced such smooth vapor in my life. I am so happy i have finally found a vape i can truly enjoy dry even with my asthma. Thank you @StickyBricks for your advice and help man, its great to see a manufacturer so involved with his product and customers. Thank you @PuffItUp for delivering fast(even though usps tried to fuck it up :lol:) and living up to your great reputation. you deserve every bit of it. I will try to post some pics and an initial review of the brick. so far i have to say its one of the tastiest, smoothest vapes ive tried :bowdown: im only speaking from one bowls experience though so i will report back ;):D
Cheers FC
Stay Vaped :peace::leaf:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My sticky brick has landed :clap::rockon: I couldnt be happier with the way this thing looks and feels. It is for sure one of the most quality feeling vaporizers i have owned. I am super busy and im about to go to a movie but I am super vaped after 1 nice bowl and I have never experienced such smooth vapor in my life. I am so happy i have finally found a vape i can truly enjoy dry even with my asthma. Thank you @StickyBricks for your advice and help man, its great to see a manufacturer so involved with his product and customers. Thank you @PuffItUp for delivering fast(even though usps tried to fuck it up :lol:) and living up to your great reputation. you deserve every bit of it. I will try to post some pics and an initial review of the brick. so far i have to say its one of the tastiest, smoothest vapes ive tried :bowdown: im only speaking from one bowls experience though so i will report back ;):D
Cheers FC
Stay Vaped :peace::leaf:

Waiting for that EVO comparison :) sounds awesome!!

DocGonzo

I cannot say enough good things about Sticky Brick Labs. They took care of me in a big way and I'm over the moon with their customer service. Should get my Brick next week, and I'm sure it will only make me appreciate the company even more. For anyone on the fence, do it. They'll take care of you and you'll be supporting a FC'er who wants to do right by the community.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I cannot say enough good things about Sticky Brick Labs. They took care of me in a big way and I'm over the moon with their customer service. Should get my Brick next week, and I'm sure it will only make me appreciate the company even more. For anyone on the fence, do it. They'll take care of you and you'll be supporting a FC'er who wants to do right by the community.

Seriously, A+ just from following the thread awesome to see so many happy campers; I spoke with "the user formerly known as Bongologist" :lol: awhile back about CS and when I found out who SB was I couldn't of been happier for him because I knew he isn't a shyster and would be delivering on all fronts to make a customer satisfied, love all the great feedback, makes me feel good for buying one and supporting a fellow FC'er as well :)

Randy is the man, same day shipping, lets see how awesome the postal service is at my new house......I reckon decent enough as I live like half a mile from the office......should be here tomorrow :rockon:

Got a CFX a few months back, great little vape but it's not like it's anything different really? A really nice conduction vape but a conduction vape all the same. And prior to that was the FW, also a great vape but it's signature reminds me almost identically to my logs......It's been a while since I got somethin "truly new" in tech/experience so I am very much looking forward to using it!! VAS is real!

Oogendoogan

Ok so I'm going to try and make some first impressions of the brick. This vape is awesome. I will start by saying that I have had a positive experience and am very happy with my purchase. The learning curve was real for me lol. I have owned a lotus, vapman, I currently own vapcaps but this is a different kind of butane vape all together. Needless to say I accidentally combusted a couple times; which is always annoying but with any vape the learning curve will be there.

I started out packing with a 3/4 inch pipe screen up on the top rim in the bowl instead of where the stock screens sit. I saw this in @WakeAndVape video and it seemed like a great idea. I think this is one of the things that led to me combusting so easily, also the fact that I didn't know you couldn't start with the torch very far in at all.. Gotta lower it in as you go a little it seems. After watching your video again I think you have a lower lip in yours than I do on my unit. Can't be forsure but it sure looks like it and when I pack like that, not matter how careful I am on the torch, the center of the load will get black and charred and it doesn't taste good. Once I realized that I had to try it the stock way... :lol: And had figured out how to be careful with the torch, I got an awesome session :clap: and even with a bit of combustion taste lingering, it tasted great. That combustion taste is now completely gone.. Which surprises me, all I taste now is herb and a little walnut wood which I know will go away.

So here are my first impressions of this vape compared to my others. I have already said I love this thing. I pack about the same amount I pack in an ELB and this is the first vape I've been able to enjoy dry :tup: I have asthma and the hot air from other vapes gets to me and I can't get a big hit without water usually. Not with the brick! This thing does an amazing job of heating your herbs and transferring over the vapor but not so much the heat some how. It's really amazing but it's a completely cool draw and I don't even realize how big of a cloud I'm getting sometimes until I feel it and blow it out haha. I get a lot out of my material as well. Maybe smaller hits than my EVO but also more so it's compareable there because I pack near the same amount in both vapes. That's where the similarities end though. Other than them both being great convection vapes; the brick has a different signiture to its vapor and it has an amazing taste. Also a heavy effect that seems to set in on you. This thing really is a portable desktop and it rips. I can't wait to do some more experimenting today and get my technique down more. I find that I'm getting higher than I have in a long time and that's a great sign. This thing is deffinantly unique and it has lived up to my expectations so far.

I will report back later and maybe post some questions about technique and stuff. I wanna try to figure out my own for now ;)

@HellsWindStaff your gonna love this thing man. I wanted some thing different that would fit well with my other vapes and this has been perfect so far. Hope usps doesn't screw with you like they did with me and you get it tomorrow man!

Cheers, hope everyone is having a great Friday :tup:

stay vaped :peace::leaf:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I have a walking mailman....I'm waiting :wave:

Edit: mail lady...I seeeee her.....walking the other way!!!!! Come back!!!

Edit 2: she walked right past me and just went to her car and drove away!!! She didn't do any of my neighbors tho yet...Union lunch break? This is torturous...

Edit 3: came about 330, been having lot of fun! More in depth later :) tacos are calling and more brick!
VSyviOt.jpg

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I keep my screen at the bottom and usually use just enough cannabis to cover the screen. Sometimes I'll fill it halfway, maybe two thirds. I've never tried a full bowl.

The Eagle torch mine came with is a little on the weak side, and it might be impossible to combust with it, especially with smaller loads. The smaller the load the further from the flame it is.

I ordered some Xing pocket torches when I ordered the Sticky Brick, but I didn't realize they'd be coming from China. I bought a Bernzomatic and it was crazy overpowered which I expected. It's good for dabbing with the Brick.

I managed to source a torch locally that looks like a rebrand of the Xing, simply says Torch on it. That one is almost perfect, but it is a little hot, even on low. It's possible to combust with this one if I get too aggressive. Still, it's my favorite torch so far, it gives me vapor almost instantly, and allows me to extract small bowls more fully.

My Eagle torch is weak enough that I couldn't get small loads very dark. Judging by color, I would guess I was maxing out at 350-360°F, when I usually like to be in the 375-385 range.

Changing your torch changes the behavior of the vape a lot, and I like that a lot. I can use my Eagle for bigger bowls, or low temp hits, and that's the one I'd give a friend to learn on. I can use my Xing for smaller bowls, higher temps, or ultra-fast extractions. And then the Bernz when I want to dab, or if I just feel like trying to tame a beast of a flame.

No matter which torch I use I always get wrecked in style with my beatiful brick. Stay sticky!

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

Yeah I had one down there but just seem like just a huge bowl wasn't sure if right ahaha! The glass is drying gonna do some heavy lifting later too to clear the smell....I got heavy handed I think cause I'd been using it for hours:D
Yeah hahaha the bowl is very large :uhoh: but just pack a about a half elb worth or more in there and you will get great results. Even less.. Like u may need a light to look down there but if you do it right you should be able to get high temp hits and full extraction from any size pack as long as it covers the screen :tup: it seems like the heat "funnels" down there better and really lets you hit it without hot spots or the BIG risk of combustion. I combusted 4 times with the screen up high and I haven't since using it stock. I have been really careful though lol, as I was getting discouraged at first. But it was way better with the screen at the bottom.

I've been having better and better sessions with the brick. This thing is amazingly simple, yet as effective as any of my vapes. Also it's so smooth. Even as I'm learning to get higher temp hits I am still not having any of the issues I usually do dry vaping. The hydrabrick will be amazing :clap:

Switched over to a double honest torch that I use for my VapCap and wow I'm getting clouds. Gonna try more tonight.

Edit: Good advice @Vapor_Eyes I was typing my post when yours went up so I just saw it. I actually lurked this and the daisy thread and found a deal for 4 torches I forget what kind but it was $9 and they look like little Creme brulee torches with a good sized flame and also a good sized honest pen torch. This double one is doing me wonders for high temp clouds. The eagle is amazing for flavor. I'll start with that and finish with the honest next maybe. Temp stepping with the torch I use. That's new haha. :peace:

Cheers FC
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've definitely used multiple torches for one bowl. It's really cool how much a difference the torch makes. Except now I definitely have torch acquisition syndrome. I never got VAS too bad, and have no GAS at all, but I have a bad case of TAS.
I have GAS real bad!
First I had VAS now GAS!

WOOD is cool if you make $15,000 or so? (not for vaporizer's) single art piece.

For vaporizer's inert material that does not effect flavor!

My best torche was $8.00 at HARBOR FREIGHT! (cured my TAS)

Spoke way too soon!
OK VAS is back?
@Justpassedu has a link!

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@justvapin and @Oogendoogan yea the higher placed screen may not be for everybody, as it does require a little more technique. I don't think my beta unit had different screen (lip) placement either.

I got a used Daisy from @subway13029 a while back and it had 3/4 stems installed already, so I just learned with the higher screen placement.

The advantages are it saves butane because you can make the flame smaller to still get great results.

Also if it is making you combust too easily with the the upper placement, try to shorten the flame, get farther from the intake or pull the torch away sooner.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@justvapin and @Oogendoogan yea the higher placed screen may not be for everybody, as it does require a little more technique. I don't think my beta unit had different screen (lip) placement either.

I got a used Daisy from @subway13029 a while back and it had 3/4 stems installed already, so I just learned with the higher screen placement.

The advantages are it saves butane because you can make the flame smaller to still get great results.

Also if it is making you combust too easily with the the upper placement, try to shorten the flame, get farther from the intake or pull the torch away sooner.
34UL5o4.jpg

Does this vaporizer hook up to water?

WAKE & VAKE + FRENCH ROAST + FRENCH WIFE = CIVILIZED

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
@ataxian , I thought of you earlier, I dropped the intake while cleaning on the kitchen floor in my new crib.....not sure what exactly it is, but I think it's limestone! It's stone, and kinda off greenish? I panicked!

But, the glass literally has not a single dent, scratch, crack, anything!

I'll try a cloud shot later...I was gonna start writing my thoughts but all this torch talk has me on the testing train still :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian , I thought of you earlier, I dropped the intake while cleaning on the kitchen floor in my new crib.....not sure what exactly it is, but I think it's limestone! It's stone, and kinda off greenish? I panicked!

But, the glass literally has not a single dent, scratch, crack, anything!

I'll try a cloud shot later...I was gonna start writing my thoughts but all this torch talk has me on the testing train still :)
I break glass like nobodies business!
Good for you!
It's so cool when your glass take's a fall without breaking!

I had all these TORCHES once however once I realized it's just a heat source.

Top Bottom