• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Favorite Munchies Contest!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey Fellow FCers!

We want to show our appreciation to the FC community for all the Love and Support you have shown us; so we decided to have a contest for the month of April where one lucky member has a chance to win a Sticky Brick Labs basic Hydrobrick and a VB DLX Glass tube.
Oxoi3bZ.jpg

The winner will receive:
  • One Basic Walnut HydroBrick Kit
  • One 18mm VB DLX Glass Tube with double ring Shower Head
How to enter:
Name your favorite food(s)when you get the munchies. Be as detailed as you can and the key is to make it fun! Pictures are welcome but not mandatory.

Rules:
  1. Entries will be accepted in this thread until April 30, 2017
  2. This contest is open to all members 21 years of age and over
  3. One entry per member please
  4. The 10 entries with the most likes will be entered into a random drawing to decide the winner

We hope everyone has fun and good luck!
Again, thank you for all the support you have shown us!

Sticky Brick Labs

Enchantre

Oil Painter
When I get the after-medication Must Eat!! message, I love to dive in with a ripe, fresh mango.

OMG. I cut it off the pit, score it, then use my teeth to peel the fruit from the skins. Also grab that slippery ribbon around the pit.

Need a shower afterwards...

VAPEHUNTER

Cereal! Any type. Preferably some type of Berry flavor, but any type will do at the moment.

Off Topic:
...OMG. I cut it off the pit, score it, then use my teeth to peel the fruit from the skins. Also grab that slippery ribbon around the pit.

Need a shower afterwards...

Ever try one of these Mango cutters? My wife got one for me and after using it I fell in love with her all over again! Seriously I will never peel a Mango the old fashioned way again.

LINK→ https://www.amazon.com/OXO-Grips-Mango-Slicer-Splitter/dp/B000AREB5S

818oDelG3oL._SX522_.jpg

Sorry for the Derail STICKY BRICKS ROCKS!!!:rockon:

Last edited:

Meach

Favorite snacks..man..w spring in the air and my fat cousins stopping by more often we do snacks a little different in a Greek home..no joke.. last Sunday's "snack" after an afternoon session
Any grilled pork product wins everytime!
Thank you slow draw!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Ice cream. All of it.

Whole milk, soft serve, frozen yogurt - I don't give a damn as long as it's not low cal/low sugar/low carb. What's the point of munchies if they taste like DIRT?!

Ben&Jerry's half baked fro-yo is my jam and I routinely eat a pint at an alarming pace when I get baked...

I got some Blue Bell the other night when I was really baked and couldn't finish it... dumbass me puts it in the fridge instead of the freezer and didn't realize til I went to go grab some eggs the next morning... :rofl:

I will also include a shout-out to the amazing conglomeration of mashed potatoes and mac&cheese as a close second.

I fucking love comfort food and it's a miracle I weigh <150lbs. :bowdown:

edit: thanks for dope giveaway :) fun idea!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh wow amazing contest @StickyBricks & @Slow Draw McGraw you guys rock!

Overall favorite has to be FRENCH FRIES, ideally of the boardwalk style variety, hand cut thick shoestring with a little skin, sweet potato fries and tots are phenomenal too, and even frozen oven fries are fantastic munching material. Could eat these glorious treasures anytime anywhere anyway honestly

Also gotta give it up to CEREAL, all the varieties, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Fruity Pebbles Cocoa Krispies Golden Grahams Captain Crunch Honeynut Cheerios... Could go on and on, not to mention Ice Cream and Popsicles for frozen treats, so soothing after vaping...

Oh yeah I guess if you want to be healthy fruits can be pretty great too, but in my experience if you're trying to munch healthy you're probably doing it wrong. I became so much happier when I stopped caring as much lol

@mistvaporizer I appreciate that sentiment!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It depends, if I'm too stone I love the sweet taste of an ice cream with some wipped cream on the top helps me to rebound. If I'm too high I cut a piece of bread with some flavorfull french cheeses, dry meat and a glass of red wine to get back my feets on the earth!

Farid

Hash. Corned beef hash. After st. Patrick's day I eat breakfast like a king for a couple days. I use leftover potato, corned beef, and carrots, and mash it all together and press it (don't microplane it though ;)) then I cook it until it's brown, serve with 3 eggs, and some toast and a big cup of coffee.

Whissmu

I enjoy to the maximum when an ice cream macadamia nut of haagen dazs, Thawed 25min, with small spoon and looking the last chapters of some series that I like, now would be the walking dead 7x16 :rip: ... ah!! and after vapor cannabis !! :rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom