Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I'd be interested in brief comparison reviews to the Lily, Vaporgenie, Hammer, Lotus, and any other on-demand convection units, if any of the testers have tried those units, since they are on-demand flame powered convection units that would compete with the Sticky Bricks Jr.
I've only tried the lily of those on your list...

So the lily is harder to combust than the brick because of the three carb holes.

The lily holds less.

The brick Jr produces bigger hits faster and they don't suffer the same harshness that the lily's do (if that bothers you)

The lily is easier to hook up to water (with the beta at least)

Both are well designed and easy to take on the go...the brick Jr having the slight edge with it being a completely enclosed stem system when stored.

But I'm sure the differences will change slightly with the finalized version.

Also the brick Jr has more of a brick vape signature than the lily, which can be throat drying without hydration.

May be better with 14-18mm and a bent neck tube
YOINK!
a3e31e992d.jpg

I'd be interested in brief comparison reviews to the Lily, Vaporgenie, Hammer, Lotus, and any other on-demand convection units, if any of the testers have tried those units, since they are on-demand flame powered convection units that would compete with the Sticky Bricks Jr.

Favorably. Obviously the most comparable is lily, it hits a bit harder and smoother as outlined by @WakeAndVape . That said I love all my butane vapes and enjoy all their little nuances.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Shaping up to be a truly stellar team @StickyBricks ! Love the home grown vibe! Its truly a pleasure to be included in this adventure.

Tinkering a bit after work I came up with a fun little setup in anticipation for the Hydro-Brick! I bring you all the Hydro-Brick Jr! :dog:

30eb81d57a.jpg

A little 9/16" tubing and we're in business! A kink back would be nice for some added visibility but for something quick and dirty it works well.

Nice! I've been thinking of connecting a PWNT with a 14-14mm adapter, but was concerned about visibilty as well. May be better with 14-18mm and a bent neck tube like my HydraTree...

I'd like to see a setup incorporate a dropdown. I think that might help with visibility and look cool. It might be a little awkward and cumbersome though.

Maybe we'll be able to get some sweet custom glass options, maybe something long and dropdown-esque for when portability isn't as big of a deal, like couch usage. Something Sherlock-y might be nice too, I would have to get a smoking jacket and fireplace though to complete the look.

When I finally have mine in hand I might try to play Dr. Frankenstein.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hey everyone,

I have an update on the Junior.

-Sticky Brick Junior release date is slated for Labor day(Sept. 5th)

-MSRP will be $149.95 USD

-Lifetime Warranty Coverage on the unit
-30 day Warranty on Glass

Stay tuned!

Regarding availabilty, Puffitup will be the first to have the Junior.

The retail kit will Include the Junior, five screens, a torch, and a stir stick.

Other details will come as we get closer to the release.

Stay tuned!

I'm in for Labor Day. Either from piu or from you guys so I can grab an accessory kit too. I just hope I can grab a spalted maple one to look pretty next to my walnut and cherry vapes.

Also can anyone do a straight down pic of the bottom block? I was curious what the bowl looks like and I don't think I've seen a pic of it in here yet. I think I remember a post saying the betas have 2 different sized bowls.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Here you go @StormyPinkness
OrF6rLB.jpg

jUw94gw.jpg

With a screen and without. This is still a beta model so there will be a tiny difference in the production model though the bowl area will not change.

Loving the look of the bowl updates so far!
More like big bro, fantastic. I know there are still more changes in store though :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there a screen above the bowl? i only ask because it seems like if you carry it around with the bowl loaded your material might come out of the heat intake.

Not necessary, there's a small wooden hole foe the intake, and there is a lid for the intake. Only reason that happen if it was upside down, even then it'd be tough, and again the lid

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Is there a screen above the bowl? i only ask because it seems like if you carry it around with the bowl loaded your material might come out of the heat intake.
I've done that a few times using it at work.

You can always cap a packed oven with an additional screen to keep every thing nice and neat!

But I was carrying it in a backpack.

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
The same 5/8" screens would fit up into the stainless also. I think Wakes suggestion is probably the easiest solution though.

@Shit Snacks i really like the toothpick mod. We are putting a spot in the production models for a stir stick so it won't have to be removed from the mp. We will be sending along a couple wood pokers and one stainless with every Junior.

Also, just got the production mp's out of the kiln and they are looking great. Clearly longer on both sides which will push your face further back from the unit.
jjGNUvz.jpg

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
The same 5/8" screens would fit up into the stainless also. I think Wakes suggestion is probably the easiest solution though.

@Shit Snacks i really like the toothpick mod. We are putting a spot in the production models for a stir stick so it won't have to be removed from the mp. We will be sending along a couple wood pokers and one stainless with every Junior.

Also, just got the production mp's out of the kiln and they are looking great. Clearly longer on both sides which will push your face further back from the unit.
jjGNUvz.jpg

Love it!

It is getting even nicer, new glass seems more clean around the helbow

I hope that there will be the same improvement for intake glass (it seemed a little deformed in every beta unit)

Also, will special coloured glass be disponible for junior too?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Can't wait to get my hands on that Daisy-mini as my only complain is that Daisy is way too big to carry.
I see the daisy-calling when it comes to the brick...but the junior brick is all stickybrick labs.

If my crystal ball still works, it won't be long before the thin line is widened to the point of undeniable recognition.

But I see what you did there... ;)

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
If my crystal ball still works, it won't be long before the thin line is widened to the point of undeniable recognition.
Me thinks it works :)
I am not one to rest on what we have and believe in continually improving.
Being the new guy, I like to think of that as our mission statement. I am a vaporist as well, so I know things like this are important to the FC/vaping community.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I've been using the Jr Brick all night...has me pretty smacked.

I also notice if I flip the mouthpiece around...it takes my face farther away from the flame.

But I would also like to note that it hasn't been an issue in any positon...except once.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I've been using the Jr Brick all night...has me pretty smacked.

I also notice if I flip the mouthpiece around...it takes my face farther away from the flame.

But I would also like to note that it hasn't been an issue in any positon...except once.
I'm also a mouthpeice flipper. I agree it has become a new favorite.

Gregori

CannaBoss
I see the daisy-calling when it comes to the brick...but the junior brick is all stickybrick labs.

But I see what you did there... ;)
Hi, I know it's an exclusive product from the Brick Lab but it's still a spin-off from Triihouse. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful that Brick Labs took that design and made it available again. Anyway, do you own the Daisy ? How does the Brick Mini compare to her ?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Hi, I know it's an exclusive product from the Brick Lab but it's still a spin-off from Triihouse. Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful that Brick Labs took that design and made it available again. Anyway, do you own the Daisy ? How does the Brick Mini compare to her ?
Glad you asked and if you look through the lengthy pages of this thread (all four of them) you will see just that.

So because he revived a dead design, every product he makes from here on out should be regarded as another companies?

That house was made of straw, this one's of brick...no big bad Wolfs blowing down that shit!

Besides this isn't the place to discuss such matters I'm sure...you can always PM me.

Hope you take the plunge one day...the water is fine over here.

Top Bottom