Sticky brick Jr vs grasshopper

almost there

I bought a hopper in February '17, received it in March, a week later I bought a SBJ. The hopper came half dead right out of the box, it was such a disappointment. After 2 RMA's(it's on it's 3rd) I was able to catch a glimpse of a funcTioning hopper and it was nice. Having said that my SBJ kicks ass! I love the look, the feel, the overall taste and dependability of the SB products. You can take light sips if u like or huge monstrous rips, u control everything. Only thing the hopper is good for is that it's such a stealthy device, in that regard it's irreplaceable if such things matter to u. To be honest despite having dealt with all the headaches of the hopper I don't regret buying it at all because it serves it's role in my uses. Get both!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
If it's anything like the hydrobrick then it's kicking both my Grasshopper and Enano arse, but they all get used and each has its place.
Hopper I carry around daily outside and around the house while the Enano sits by the computer or lives in my living room.

The brick waits in the drawer for those "need to get fucked up and fast moments" or heads with me camping and is delight to my non-vaporizing friends that have no problem learning to use it.

I think I could hardly survive with just one vape :D

Been wondering about adding Firewood4 to my collection because I want a more comfortable portable then hopper and then I been also looking at the Jr.

I had the $ then I would have bought both :D

Hjalmark,

Doktor Dub

I own a Grasshopper und would be glad to trade it for a SBJ....

That being said, GH is the stealthiest i know by now

:2c:

Doktor Dub,
Top Bottom