Stickstones goes from moderator to retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great to see all the positive feedback. :)

Success is a given with the amount of passion and experience sticks has under his belt. It's been a week since this thread was posted and I think the goal of informing the community has been met. It will now be closed to ensure that it doesn't become a promotional tool. :peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey guys,

It's been three years since I went this route and it's been a lot of fun, but I'm gonna hang up my retailer cleats! I've gotten my foot in the industry door and have met some great people and been to some great places. Most of all I've had a lot of fun getting to know you guys and help you pick out some vapes, but it's time to give up stickstonesvapes on a retail level.

Around these parts I'll be a regular member again and might even dabble in askfc a little...I miss that place! You can still pm me for advice, but I'll no longer be able to offer discounted vapes. I've been testing vapes and writing content for the last two years and will continue to do that, so hopefully that continues to put me in a place where I can offer you guys more and more useful vape content.

Bottom line is the retailer badge is gone and you'll probably see more of me around here!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Man, you've been an integral part of my FC experience no matter what badge you are wearing. When I started lurking here, I read lots of the old threads and your posts over the years have really helped me in my vaporization journey. I don't expect that to change much, especially if you're going to be around even more maybe. I really wish the best for you in your new endeavours and path! :peace:

MinnBobber

Good luck on whatever path you now are following.

Does this mean no more miniVAP sales and what about updates/repairs/upgrades for them?
That was very much appreciated by we miniVAP connoisseurs :)

Thanks for the last 3 years--job well done !

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@stickstones ... As long as you're still going to be around and we can still ping you for advice it's all good!

I was lucky enough to run into you and FC as a vape newbie and even after all these years I still consider you my personal vape Sensei as well as "A living, breathing encyclopedia of all things vape". Your friendship and advice has been an important part of my vape journey if not the most important part. I'm sure there are many more like me who feel the same way I do.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@stickstones - Glad you are going to be around more. You have been invaluable to me on my vape journey, fighting pain and chemo side effects, and I very much appreciate your efforts here. Maybe now we can see some more vids from ya? I too am coming back after some serious life changes made it impossible for me to be here for a long while.

May the creative force behind the universe bless you and keep you safe . . . :peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It would be fun to get hammered and take a trip down memory lane for those that have been around this site a while. I wonder what it would be like to listen to me as a vapor noob?

Here's my first post ever here...just me and vtac.

I was trying to decide what my first vape should be, and there wasn't much to chose from. After vtac gave me some good advice about the tech in the Extreme, I got that one. My first night with it was a disaster, and I came here for help. Vtac was instantly helpful with spot on advice about a brand new vape he'd never held before. So we started this thread for the Extreme and I joined the fun in helping others.

Looking back, I gotta give big props to @vtac ('vapor tactician' back then!) for helping out a stranger and setting the tone for my favorite place on the net! It's been so much fun paying it back for the last decade!

Modnote: Closed by request. We love you, sticks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom