• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

StemPod by MPL

HerbieVonVapster

Yes but white

White now? Ah well I didn't order it for the stash box. Altho I did convince myself I liked it better than wood :)

Sadly white happens be my least favorite color. Any reason you choice that instead some other color?

So guess I'm back to do I want couple extra weeks for the wood.

HerbieVonVapster,

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
White now? Ah well I didn't order it for the stash box. Altho I did convince myself I liked it better than wood :)

Sadly white happens be my least favorite color. Any reason you choice that instead some other color?

So guess I'm back to do I want couple extra weeks for the wood.

Did you see the pics on IG? The white version looks great, IMO.

HerbieVonVapster

Did you see the pics on IG? The white version looks great, IMO.

I love the design just not the color :) Of course that just me. Plus it's not really big deal. Just was a little bummed. I was going use the red color as a excuse to buy a new rx2/3 in red lol

HerbieVonVapster,

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
I love the design just not the color :) Of course that just me. Plus it's not really big deal. Just was a little bummed. I was going use the red color as a excuse to buy a new rx2/3 in red lol
White is what we have in the printer now, maybe you can have the red one when the beta unit comes back to me.

supershredderdan,
Reactions: Hogni

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
Well thank you :) even if something happens and you can't. I do appreciate the quick response and the offer.

Also fyi for some reason I'm not able to enter the modpod website.
I assume the age verification? its been a problem for a few people so I am disabling it for now, will rework it soon

supershredderdan,

Hippie

Love the Stashpod design and happy to wait for the wooden version but that screw's gotta go or needs a cover over the head or something imo as it detracts from the work you've put in, designing and sourcing quality m8.

Evilevile

@HerbieVonVapster Why the 2/3 instead of the rx200 or rx300? Just curious. FYI I had an rx300 before and it was a properly built, high quality unit with a nice interface. Smooth with instant power, and lots of it.I like where this is going! .. as I need a box mod for the Stempod as well. I'd pick Fasttech for cheapest vendor, just make sure it says 'Authentic.'

If the 3D printed cases are a limited preorder run, and I ask for a wooden one now, then I won't have a chance to get the 3D one later? (But there will be plenty of wood cases available later in the store) Is that correct @Dan?
If that's the 'case,' then I would rather get the limited one.

Could I request a non color option (I like the grey) or do you also have black? Just not the biggest fan of the color Red.

HerbieVonVapster

@HerbieVonVapster Why the 2/3 instead of the rx200 or rx300? Just curious. FYI I had an rx300 before and it was a properly built, high quality unit with a nice interface. Smooth with instant power, and lots of it.I like where this is going! .. as I need a box mod for the Stempod as well. I'd pick Fasttech for cheapest vendor, just make sure it says 'Authentic.'

Kinda liked the option to use only 2 batteries when not at home. Also wanted something that will run the custom software. Might go back and look at some mods that run that software. The rx200 might be another option 300 kinda big.

Hopefully will catch a good deal. Happy with my dna250 but want something different. If this work as good as the splinter I will be in love. With having movement disability so i'm looking for something solid that take the abuse of bumps and drops to replace the elevape.

Been moving away from conduction vaporizers. The switch is about it now. Both the pax2 and IQ used rarely more backups well away from home. Mighty does gets use with company. Mostly they just take spots up on the vap bar.

Going so see what the seller I got the dna from has. Might check eBay I read some the rx2/3 had issue battery wire. If I can find one cheap enough might go that route seems easy fix.

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Evilevile, didn't you even read the posts above yours on this page? The 3-D is white, not grey, & Dan may print some in red, but he doesn't have black filament in the shop currently. My post above yours suggested to Dan to continue to offer a choice of either the 3-D or wood. We'll have to wait to see what he says.

Summer,
Reactions: Hogni

GTAVaper

I haven't been as frequent a visitor on FC as I have in the past .....but I sure am glad that I came across this thread and learned about the StemPod and was able to jump on the pre-order.

I have really been enjoying the video's from @AJS ....the sacrifices that you make for science are to be applauded....lol. Keep up the great work!

@supershredderdan has also really been great to communicate with as well ....and I feel confident from the testing videos that I've seen that the Stempod will become one of my favourite vapes after I've had a chance to play with it :)

Now I just have to figure out what mod would be best for this little beastie.....I have a mini-invader from a while back that I was using for an electric pipe when I was still combusting but I haven't checked yet whether it can do TCR or that "cruise" thing that looks like it works so well for water pipe hits.

sickmanfraud

I haven't been as frequent a visitor on FC as I have in the past .....but I sure am glad that I came across this thread and learned about the StemPod and was able to jump on the pre-order.

I have really been enjoying the video's from @AJS ....the sacrifices that you make for science are to be applauded....lol. Keep up the great work!

@supershredderdan has also really been great to communicate with as well ....and I feel confident from the testing videos that I've seen that the Stempod will become one of my favourite vapes after I've had a chance to play with it :)

Now I just have to figure out what mod would be best for this little beastie.....I have a mini-invader from a while back that I was using for an electric pipe when I was still combusting but I haven't checked yet whether it can do TCR or that "cruise" thing that looks like it works so well for water pipe hits.

@Megaton, The cruise mode is firmware from @funkyjunky (he improved it). Here is a list of compatible hardware from the TUBOx page:

8vNIkfT.png

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
Production sample is in, check the gram for pics and stream with some ramblings post sesh to prove it works :lol:

Hope to receive the batch by the end of the week, and have at least 9 3d print packaged stempods ship out before the weekend. We are going to champs vegas the following week so prints and shipments will resume afterwords. Then when we receive the wood stashpods, we can fill all the remaining preorders.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Production sample is in, check the gram for pics and stream with some ramblings post sesh to prove it works :lol:

Hope to receive the batch by the end of the week, and have at least 9 3d print packaged stempods ship out before the weekend. We are going to champs vegas the following week so prints and shipments will resume afterwords. Then when we receive the wood stashpods, we can fill all the remaining preorders.
Wow dude awesome to hear. Moving along surprisingly quick.

Can't wait for people to get units, I hope you enjoy them as much as me. Especially through water, this thing easily outpowers what I can handle, knocked me on my ass.

I did 3 bowls on a live stream and guys I'm telling you, the next few hours was insane. I tried to get my mind off how medicated I was by playing video games but it only made me realize how fucking medicated I really was. If you need it to, this thing can completely wreck you. In the end, isn't that what we want to know, that if the situation arises, we want our vapes to be able to keep up with the heaviest of cloud chasers and the highest of tolerances. I think this thing holds ground pretty well...not just for a portable, but for any vape. Granted my tolerance isn't super high, but I'm pretty sure it'll get almost anyone where they need to be.

HerbieVonVapster

Getting close so I ordered a new mod tonight. Ended up going with something smaller than the rx2/3. I wanted mod be able run arctic fox so was kinda limited.

Order a wismec sinuous p80 looks like it be a nice match for stempod plus more travel friendly size.

http://www.wismec.com/product/sinuous-p80-with-elabo-mini-kit/

You musta posted well I was writing this AJS. I be putting a stempod to the test soon. I have a really high to tolerance so have high hopes for this.

This is the most inexpensive vaporizers I have ever bought and it's user serviceable. If this performance close to the splinter going I'll be very happy. Really enjoying the splinter. It's just a more of a at home vape.

Hoping this fill a spot for travel and camping. Anymore vaporizer's like the pax and IQ aren't strong enough to calm my pain I need more a heavy hitter.

Last edited:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
:rofl:
Wow dude awesome to hear. Moving along surprisingly quick.

Can't wait for people to get units, I hope you enjoy them as much as me. Especially through water, this thing easily outpowers what I can handle, knocked me on my ass.

I did 3 bowls on a live stream and guys I'm telling you, the next few hours was insane. I tried to get my mind off how medicated I was by playing video games but it only made me realize how fucking medicated I really was. If you need it to, this thing can completely wreck you. In the end, isn't that what we want to know, that if the situation arises, we want our vapes to be able to keep up with the heaviest of cloud chasers and the highest of tolerances. I think this thing holds ground pretty well...not just for a portable, but for any vape. Granted my tolerance isn't super high, but I'm pretty sure it'll get almost anyone where they need to be.

Great post , AJS , well said , I agree with "isn't that what we want" , it's been good hearing about the stempod from a hard hitting , solid, class act that you are. Thank you . I'm looking forward to hearing people enjoy and share about their stempods.

Congrats again to @supershredderdan for his hard , tenacious work. I've been watching from the nosebleeds and can say Dan has been putting lots of time & dedication, r&d , planning , market study , etc , etc, basically following a real business plan model. Wish you smooth sailing and success, sounds and looks like you have a very concrete vape :tup: from one stoner to another , right on man! :rockon:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Dan, are you offering suitable GonGs for direct use on a water piece too? Couldn't see one at your site. Or what are you (or anyone else) recommanding?

Hogni,
Top Bottom