Steele Concept Christmas Contest - FREE GIVEAWAY

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Everyone's looking all flashy with their pictures... Figure I should join the party.

CXlNw.jpg

:)

nopartofme,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
removeformatting2.jpg

^ Formatted to font size 7 with green text color.
Highlight the text you would like to de-format. Click this button.
removeformatting3.jpg

And its back to default.

The top right button is pretty nice too. It changes everything to BB code, removing pictures and just seeing code can help with formatting. Them dang smilies always mess with my formatting.

Everyone's looking all flashy with their pictures... Figure I should join the party.

:)

adancing.gif

And now I have that song in my head, hah.

HSIHP

For me personally (and for-the-win may I add) it would have to be How the Grinch Stole Christmas, the old animated version. The most classic and perfect christmas movie ever!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
t-dub,

dorkus_molorkus

muppets on acid!!!
by Peter Jackson (the Hobbit, LOTR, etc)

picture.php

heres a sample:

and then there is this.....................

ENJOY!

dorkus_molorkus,
"Scrooge" The 1970 musical version starring Albert Finney. Musical adaptation to A Christmas Carol. If you haven't seen it check it out.

rarawhidekid,
That's my vote. I've been liking the scandahooligan films lately.
Second choice was Rocky IV, then the Hudsucker Proxy

havealight101,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
You mean the person with the taste closest to yours wins. :lol: Movie taste is sooo subjective. I've seen critics nominate Best Picture nominees for the worst of the year.

But my taste is the best and I'm not bias ;)

Lol anyway yeah subjective as hell. I was gonna ask some family and friends and then pick the winner that way, it's a bit more fair. If multiple people have selected the "winner" movie then we pick from a hat.

What matters most is that people have some fun and get some good Xmas movies to watch in this thread. I guess the free water pipe part is cool as well :razz: Sure I want brand exposure but why does the average consumer on here care? Mind as well make a fun contest to get the community involved :2c:

Top Bottom