Steele Concept Christmas Contest - FREE GIVEAWAY

Cadence

Not many people know about this one, amazing movie...must see

lapaglia29.jpg

...first post btw, love the site!

Cadence,
Reactions: t-dub
Thank goodness for this contest! I've been pining after a Steele Concept for a while!
510VC795MQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Nightmare Before Christmas!

kingofnull,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Christmas Vacation is the absolute BEST comedy Christmas movie, IMO. It's a ritual, we must watch it every year. :D I especially love the part where Chevy Chase loses it......:lol:

***Just realized Stu beat me by a few hours. We both have excellent taste! :lol:

However, I do think this is still the best part of the movie! :p

Vicki,
Reactions: Stu

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Post# 420 :rockon:

So since a couple of my favorites are already taken I'll go with (the OG) Home Alone. I watched this movie for the first time in years, the other day with my kids and it's so freaking hilarious. I forgot how funny this movie was when dude takes the iron to face, or the blow torch..... :rofl:

Be happy to do a very thorough review too like i did with the FC bub :tup:

"Keep the change you filthy animal!"

Puffers,
Reactions: Vicki

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
i cant believe no one mentioned scrooged with bill murray. thanks for hte contest.

I struggled for a minute when deciding mine because Scrooged is not only one of my favorite Christmas movies, but one of my favorite movies of all time. I've gotta stick with Rudolph though. Just too many memories attached to it.

Deadshort480,

Adobewan

"Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" but...
on Mystery Science Theatre 3000!
Miss you Joel!

Adobewan,

natural farmer

Just saw it the other day and I still can't understand how I could have missed that!!! Check it out guys!!! Give me my Steele Concept!!! :D:D:D

love-actually_6.jpeg

natural farmer,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, I can't believe no one mentioned the only Christmas movie that has the line "Fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa!"

bad_santa_sequel.jpg

That's right Bad (Badder) Santa! It's a holiday tradition in our house. How can you not love Lauren Graham and Billy Bob Thorton! Not to mention John Ridder and Bernie Mac!

Here ya go, enjoy:

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Thank goodness for this contest! I've been pining after a Steele Concept for a while!
510VC795MQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Lol I thought I already established my firm hatred for this film! As I told Tamataz you can pick another because this movie is so terrible it doesn't count as a movie!

There has been some questions regarding this thread. I don't care if someone posts multiple times but only one movie suggestion per user is allowed. Thanks guys, keep em comin.

Steele Concept,
Lol I thought I already established my firm hatred for this film! As I told Tamataz you can pick another because this movie is so terrible it doesn't count as a movie!

There has been some questions regarding this thread. I don't care if someone posts multiple times but only one movie suggestion per user is allowed. Thanks guys, keep em comin.

Sorry for that, the mobile theme makes it hard to see some text colours on my monitor.

I've never even seen Nightmare Before Christmas, if you can believe it but a lot of my favourites were already taken. I've never seen any of Tim Burton's animated pictures for that matter :rofl:

Now for my real submission:
Gremlins1.jpg

Gremlins!

If I win I promise to do an extensive video review!

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Gremlins is good. I think I just don't care for Tim Burton's dark, gothy style... He really fucked up Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice. I was looking forward to both and was disappointed. One movie he did that I really like however is Sleepy Hollow, I thought that was a great flick.

Steele Concept,
Reactions: Vicki
Gremlins is good. I think I just don't care for Tim Burton's dark, gothy style... He really fucked up Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice. I was looking forward to both and was disappointed. One movie he did that I really like however is Sleepy Hollow, I thought that was a great flick.
I agree Charlie was fucked, but I always interpreted Alice/Looking Glass as a very dark tale.

Just curious: what do you think of Tim Burton's Batman?

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I was like WTF when they started going off about the Jabberwocky and stuff. I do agree with you regarding the darkness of the tale.

Regarding Tim Burton... that's just like uh my opinion man ;). Batman was decent if I can recall correctly.

A sequel I'm really looking forward to is Tron 2. The remake story was so so but the Daft Punk soundtrack and eye candy are phenomenal on the right system.

Steele Concept,
Frosty1.jpg

Frosty2.jpg

Im sure the pictures won't work. I can never get them to, but anyway it's Frosty The Snowman. It's just not Christmas without Frosty

Ape With A Vape,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Im sure the pictures won't work. I can never get them to

insertimage.jpg

Click the little picture of the tree. Another box will pop-up asking for the image's URL. The image must be hosted online somewhere.

Or you could manually type out [ img ] http \where image is hosted [ /img ]. Minus the extra spaces I added before and after img.

Hope this helps others too.

djonkoman

monthy python the meaning of life.
I vaguely remembered there was either a monty python christmasmovie or one were christmas played a role, googled it and found that the meaning of life has a christmassong at the end, and as I remember it the meaning of life was my favorite monty pyhton movie. wich reminds me that I should watch it again soon.

I first thought of a classic christmasmovie that I think isn't mentioned yet(won't say it so someone else still can, it's a variation on scrooged), but I think the meaning of life is funnier as that movie

djonkoman,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
insertimage.jpg

Click the little picture of the tree. Another box will pop-up asking for the image's URL. The image must be hosted online somewhere.

Or you could manually type out [ img ] http \where image is hosted [ /img ]. Minus the extra spaces I added before and after img.

Hope this helps others too.
Hey Tweek, while you are at it, could you PLEASE point out the "De-Formatting" button in the upper left hand corner? This powerful little tool makes all your quotes and everything else you select, revert to default FC text, colors etc.

I have seen some troubles with quotes not having the right color text, deformat it, and it will appear properly again :)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Hey Tweek, while you are at it, could you PLEASE point out the "De-Formatting" button in the upper left hand corner? This powerful little tool makes all your quotes and everything else you select, revert to default FC text, colors etc.

I have seen some troubles with quotes not having the right color text, deformat it, and it will appear properly again :)

Awesome tip, I could use that.

Steele Concept,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom