Starting to think vaping is not the answer....?

Nosferatu

I did vape a bowl of good hash last night and it was giving hit after after hit of milky smooth vapor. But that bowl costed 7 bucks. I'll look out for your tutorial it seems doable. I'm in Santa Barbara and prices can be high here.

Nosferatu,

Mathair Naduir

Cannabis And Vapor Connoisseur
Nosferatu said:
I did vape a bowl of good hash last night and it was giving hit after after hit of milky smooth vapor. But that bowl costed 7 bucks. I'll look out for your tutorial it seems doable. I'm in Santa Barbara and prices can be high here.

May I ask for some tips/pointers on the best type of hash to be obtaining for the DBV?

Mathair Naduir,

technique

May I ask for some tips/pointers on the best type of hash to be obtaining for the DBV?

Hmmmm, im not sure about the areas you guys come from but hash is notoriously hard to identify when mixed with various garbage.

If you are going to persist in purchasing it i know garda is very good pure hash and can be identified easily as its mailable (you can work it like playdough) and although we dont get it here bubble hash is identified by its bubbling process but that may be too late since you would have purchased it by then.

Good luck, i have smoked green long enough to know what im getting but struggle a bit with hash. If you have a reliable "source" that maybe a good way to go.

technique,
Top Bottom