• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Started out as a FC member smoking 25 joints a day, now...

herbivore21

Even if it was swag, I wanna know what vape he's using in that photo (I can't ID it) that could convert a 25 joint per day smoker into a strict vaper.

As for me, I used to be a smoker, including cigarettes. I quit cigs about 6 months after vaping ( sure I've had a few since but few and far between, and I sure do enjoy those fucks) and also immediately cut down on my weed consumption once I started vape which was great. Nowadays I still have the urge to smoke pot, and I usually give in to that urge because I'm fine with it, but my main is my E-Nano which will soon be paired with a much adored $20 bubbler from China. Can't fuckin wait for that one.
Anyways that's my story.

25 Jays a day is hardcore as fuck, you're smart to switch to vaping if you wanna maintain that level of stoned.
It was a pinnacle pro, I would heartily recommend that you do not use that vape, it has a number of dealbreaking issues and the service from the company has been far from satisfactory.

The e-nano is a great one for that purpose, you did very well choosing that one my friend! That is probably the main vape that got me off smoking all those j's.

I am a medical user and have very high dosage needs and there is no doubt you are right that I've saved my health plenty, especially after discovering concentrates! I recommend that all who have high usage requirements like me consider concentrates! ;)

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I've been smoking pot since late 2006 with only a couple breaks, and I still haven't made the switch to concentrates. I bought hash to smoke a couple times and tried dabs at my buddies house, but other than that I've always been a flower guy.
I like to get a nice strong buzz 2-3x a day during the week and unlimited on weekends, and ive been managing to do so with the e-nano and sometimes g-bong hits on only 2 grams about every week and a half (much less when I was packing bowls and rollings spliffs all the time). I know dabs would suit me better for achieving the intensity of highness that I want, but how about $$$ wise?

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: friedrich
Top Bottom