1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Started out as a FC member smoking 25 joints a day, now...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by herbivore21, Feb 19, 2014.

1. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

It was a pinnacle pro, I would heartily recommend that you do not use that vape, it has a number of dealbreaking issues and the service from the company has been far from satisfactory.

The e-nano is a great one for that purpose, you did very well choosing that one my friend! That is probably the main vape that got me off smoking all those j's.

I am a medical user and have very high dosage needs and there is no doubt you are right that I've saved my health plenty, especially after discovering concentrates! I recommend that all who have high usage requirements like me consider concentrates! ;)

Snappo, Cereal_MF and Been Vapin like this.
  2. Cereal_MF

Cereal_MF Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.

I've been smoking pot since late 2006 with only a couple breaks, and I still haven't made the switch to concentrates. I bought hash to smoke a couple times and tried dabs at my buddies house, but other than that I've always been a flower guy.
    I like to get a nice strong buzz 2-3x a day during the week and unlimited on weekends, and ive been managing to do so with the e-nano and sometimes g-bong hits on only 2 grams about every week and a half (much less when I was packing bowls and rollings spliffs all the time). I know dabs would suit me better for achieving the intensity of highness that I want, but how about $$$ wise?

friedrich likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors