• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Stainless Steel Grasshopper w/ extras! $160 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

Just received back from RMA, this 3 month old Stainless Steel Grasshopper has a brand spanking new back end (serial GS008XXX) and refurbished body. Function is 10/10 as it works like a beast, no blinking lights or any of the issues...just a properly working Grasshopper that is looking for a new home. Aesthetic I would estimate is 9.9/10 due to the "usual" wear on the body from the clip spinning when removing and installing the backend.

I am including 2 brand spanking new GHB2 batteries and silicone mouthpieces (sealed). Charger is v.2 and tested recently by HL and not used by me. Also included are the owner's manual and GH sticker.

The Lifetime warranty has been registered in my name, however Hopper Labs will transfer the warranty to your name for a fee of $45usd. With that said, if you choose to not to transfer the warranty and have a need for RMA, I will always work with you and help where I can, so you can even transfer it in the future. This gives you some flexibility should you decide to sell it down the road.

Always happy to answer questions, and not looking for any trades at this time.

$160usd includes shipping and insurance...paypal.

OhoBjbo.jpg

zpde4ti.jpg

RX2qmrS.jpg

jBLlrj9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom