SSV Original Vapor Tamer

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have an SSV original Vapor tamer in green for Sale, In like new condition. Haven't used this since I got a bubbler for my vaporizer and its just collecting dust so if anyone is interested looking for 25 dollars shipped to US, Buyer responsible for shipping outside of US. Can take picture if you need let me know.

Mynameismud,
I think its in the rules that you have to post at least one picture.

/runs to find a mod.

kingofnull,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
only if the item is over $75.00 is a picture required is the rule i believe

mmenzie,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
only if the item is over $75.00 is a picture required is the rule i believe

The current rule requires a pic including your FC name for all sales. The link is at the top of the page and everyone should read the rules carefully.
In this case, however, the ad was posted before the rule change and we do not enforce that retroactively. I hope this clarifies the issue.

pakalolo,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry guys been kinda busy...i will take a picture later today and try and post it, had troubles with posting pictures before so well see how it goes

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry guys, havent gotten around to posting the pic cause someone was interested but they havent gotten back so i guess not anymore...if anyone is interested pm me and i can email you the photos cause im kinda lazy

Mynameismud,
I've never seen one before, but I imagine it's similar to an Aqua Vape? This is why photos are so important... Maybe I'd buy it from you, but never sight unseen.

kingofnull,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
From what I can tell, it's a freezable (liquid filled) mouthpiece with a female GoG intake joint.

deadc0ffee,
I've seen the newer ones - the fatty and the spiral, but if this is significantly smaller it could be the perfect size for me. I've wanted something similar for the EQ.

kingofnull,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry guys, havent been checking here thats why i said to pm me. But anyway it just sold! Thank espo!

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom