• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

SSFG Gridded Stemline Hybrid $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDayAmnesiac

6pmy.jpg

laz8.jpg

nsrq.jpg

5azh.jpg

fo4m.jpg

All these pieces have worked out well for me. I just don't have much time to vape at home anymore, which is where I like to use water.

MINI-MINI RIG HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

TRAVEL TUBE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

The gridded stemline hybrid with straight neck is great if you want a bit more diffusion than those but still a small piece. It's slightly under 10". 14mm. The stemline isn't perfectly straight, but points downward slightly. I prefer this, as it gave slightly more diffusion, but keep that in mind. Used about 50 times, only vapor, and only distilled water - even when cleaning. Only vapor, distilled water, and 91% ISO have ever been in it. $60 - I ship USPS Priority, pay PayPal, and ship bombproof. No slide. (Doesn't have SSFG logo, but I assure you it was made by them.)

SSFG is a family business and about the nicest, most patient people you could hope to meet. All of these pieces are "cheap, high quality American glass." As they are affordable and American glass, they do have air bubbles. The GSH has a tiny black circle on it. I'll take a pic if you'd like, but it's so miniscule that I never paid any attention to it, especially as it's on the outside. These are not the "high end" sort of pieces, obviously. They are starter or travel or merely expendable pieces that are American and affordable and support good people. They certainly have high end stuff on their site if you'd prefer. Check them out!

Will ship quickly using USPS Priority and bombproof. PayPal preferred (I'll cover), or USPS money order.

CONUS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom