ss stir stick

stinkytofus

anyone know where i can get one that is around 6-8" long and has flat ends, need to stir stuff lol

stinkytofus,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
You need one made out of plastic? Or you want one made out of stainless steel (heat-safe to 1400F+)

Shoot me a PM with what size tools you need on both ends, I can absolutely custom-build an accessory for you.

Delta3DStudios,

stinkytofus

You need one made out of plastic? Or you want one made out of stainless steel (heat-safe to 1400F+)

Shoot me a PM with what size tools you need on both ends, I can absolutely custom-build an accessory for you.
i guess something similar to a dab tool lol, u have a list of what u currently have?

stinkytofus,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
i guess something similar to a dab tool lol, u have a list of what u currently have?
Well I've got over 100 products on my store so it's hard to get a whole list of them, but here's a good list to get you going:

And I'm about to introduce a new 2-inch long Scoop-N-Tamp tool with a round 7.75mm diameter tamping end for small ovens.

Most of these tools are going to be much shorter than the 6-8 inches you want. So like I said, I can customize any of these tools to make it 8 inches long if desired

Baron23

hd_rider

I find that old dental tools make great vape tools. I can usually find tons of them at local gun shows for a dollar or two apiece.

I have a little "vape station" that I keep next to my easy chair.

P9HYnw6.jpg

UomBnpN.jpg

Top Bottom