• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Spring Vape Clean Out - Zion #50, Ditanium, E-Nano, Ti Grasshopper, Arizer Solo

budballer

Hello FC Forum,

I hope you all are safe and well. I have collected a handful of flower vapes over the years, and I'm trying to downsize. 95% of the time these days I'm using my Dynavap, these need a home where they will be used! I am open to offers and would consider trades for a Mighty, Cloud EVO, or Dynavap accessories. Please let me know if you have questions about any of the vapes for sale below. Please note these are all coming from a healthy and isolated residence. For shipping, I was hoping we could split the cost (CONUS only) unless you'd like it expedited.

Descriptions and photos are below. I wanted to include a list of available items with asking prices here:

#50 RBT Zion - $400
TI Purple Grasshopper - $160
Premium Walnut E-Nano - $150
Bamboo Ditanium (Quartz nail) - $185
V1 Arizer Solo - $55

First up, the one I'm going to have the most trouble parting with. I have an RBT Zion for sale, used it thrice, like-new condition. This thing is a true powerhouse, and just too much for me haha. It hits like a portable Ditanium or similar desktop vape. This is #50 of a very limited run, curious to see if it gets any interest, comes with all pictured accessories. Not shown (because I forgot) are 2x LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A Batteries that have only ever been used for this. ASKING $400

Next is my Purple Titanium Grasshopper. This was one of the original production models that have gone through multiple RMA's where I understand things were upgraded. Been a bit over the year since the last return, have not put much use on it since then. The condition is good as you can see from the solid blue light in the first photo. I have 2 GHB1 batteries and 1 GHB2 battery to include, all still hold a charge but GHB2 is best. ASKING $160

Moving on down the line is my premium walnut E-Nano. Works great and is in excellent condition. The only issue is that I have been unable to completely clean the screen so I'm listing this without for now. Please note that the temp does not actually go to 11. ASKING $150

Next up is my bamboo Ditanium vaporizer with quartz nail. This is in excellent condition. I bought it a year ago when I thought I was getting into oils and it never panned out. Please note this has only ever been used with flower. The screen and tubing will have to be replaced as I was unable to successfully clean those. It comes with glass wand and titanium mouthpiece as shown. ASKING $185

Finally is my trusty Arizer Solo, version 1. This thing has been through a lot with me and still works fine. I'm going to list the condition as fair/poor, but for aesthetic reasons. The glass mouthpieces broke long ago, so I have an Ed's TNT stem. I believe it is walnut and can loosely fit a 14mm female joint. The solo also has a high temp silicone o-ring installed to keep the stem snug. ASKING $55

Top Bottom