Splinter z vs nonavong xl

oreo47

Hello

I have a sensitive throat to hot vapour and I was just wondering which produces smoother less harsh vapour that would not irritate my throat the splinter z or nonavong xl?

oreo47,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Either is fine and it depends more on how you use it. Typically folks sensitive to harsh vapor do more of their vaping with water. Mouth pulling with any vapcap also helps cool the vapor considerably.

You'd probably do well with a Splinter and XL8R stem or even the humongous Drydrotube contraption if the awkward size isn't an issue.

The splinter advantage is that you control specific settings in addition to what stems or bubbler you might use. So you can run a Splinter with a cooling stem just normally in wattage mode with no fancy settings and if the vapor is harsh you can lower the wattage or tweak the resistance down slightly to tame the beast.

With any vapcap you'd probably just want to use a single or double torch instead of a triple or quad. And again a vong in a bubbler even dry will add a lot of cooling.

bossman,

oreo47

Either is fine and it depends more on how you use it. Typically folks sensitive to harsh vapor do more of their vaping with water. Mouth pulling with any vapcap also helps cool the vapor considerably.

You'd probably do well with a Splinter and XL8R stem or even the humongous Drydrotube contraption if the awkward size isn't an issue.

The splinter advantage is that you control specific settings in addition to what stems or bubbler you might use. So you can run a Splinter with a cooling stem just normally in wattage mode with no fancy settings and if the vapor is harsh you can lower the wattage or tweak the resistance down slightly to tame the beast.

With any vapcap you'd probably just want to use a single or double torch instead of a triple or quad. And again a vong in a bubbler even dry will add a lot of cooling.

Assuming I had both through a water tool/piece and assuming I was heating the tip of the vapcap in a proper fashion which would be cooler?

Does a Single flame defineately produce less harsh vapour than a double?

Would an induction heater help?

oreo47,
Top Bottom