Discontinued Splinter Z by RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixio

TheVaporOne
For european users splinter z are back in stock on vapefiend.
I've just purchased a wenge splinter z with a wismec reuleaux rx gen 3 mod, anyone is so kindly to show me the right mod setting?
Thank you very much :clap:
Happy vapor:rockon:

Spelaeus

Looks like my mod box and 18650s are out for delivery right now. My Splinter Z arrived on Monday and has just been silently mocking me since. It's been torture.

I think I'll have to put it through its paces this weekend to make up for the last few days.

almost there

Looks like my mod box and 18650s are out for delivery right now. My Splinter Z arrived on Monday and has just been silently mocking me since. It's been torture.

I think I'll have to put it through its paces this weekend to make up for the last few days.
I’ve been in those exact shoes so best of luck friend, you show them hell when voltron assembles:evil:

almost there,
Reactions: Spelaeus

cjang

Does anybody know if the Z works well with certain makes of dosing capsules? I was looking at the Tubo stem, which takes the S&B capsules, but was wondering if there were any other options available.

cjang,

Easywider

Simple is the way
@cjang I have a dosing capsule stem from @Alan and it's about the best thing since sliced bread. My only regret is not ordering 3 more of them. I also have the Tubo dosing capsule stem it works great but doesn't fit properly with the capsule lid on. YMMV as I'm using this on an OG Splinter but it's the same 19/22 joint length as the Z

Last edited:

cjang

@cjang I have a dosing capsule stem from @Alan and it's about the best thing since sliced bread. My only regret is not ordering 3 more of them. I also have the Tubo dosing capsule stem it works great but doesn't fit properly with the capsule lid on. YMMV as I'm using this on an OG Splinter but it's the same 19/22 joint length as the Z

Thanks for the input. To follow up: for your OG Splinter, are you finding that the capsule lid with the Tubo stem is hitting the heater screen? From what I understand there's more clearance in the Z, but just want to be sure what you're seeing.

cjang,

CL52613

Splinter Z and a multiple battery box-mod. Do yourself a favor and get this. I am an old man cynic, and I am saying, finally, someone has taken a vaporizor to a level equal to the ease and potency of combustion. This is one great vaporizer, and I imagine the Splinter, when using multiple battery mods would perform equally as well. You will not be sorry you bought one.

Doktor Dub

I'm slightly tempted by the new @VapeFiend.com stock, but they don't have any xl8r stems

You read my mind, just what i think / thought... btw, the xl8r should be part of the splinter (z) package IMHO...

Splinter Z and a multiple battery box-mod. Do yourself a favor and get this. I am an old man cynic, and I am saying, finally, someone has taken a vaporizor to a level equal to the ease and potency of combustion. This is one great vaporizer, and I imagine the Splinter, when using multiple battery mods would perform equally as well. You will not be sorry you bought one.

Yeah, thank you, just when i thought f... it, leave it and keep the money..... :doh:

Have a great day!

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
You read my mind, just what i think / thought... btw, the xl8r should be part of the splinter (z) package IMHO...
Ha yeah that would be great :nod:
I spoke to @VapeFiend.com who say they can't actually order things and have to just see what Ryan sends them...???lol
I told them if they can get short xl8r stems I'll purchase a Z, preferably 4 hole so I have the option.

Spelaeus

I'm certainly loving my Splinter Z on the Wismec RX300 quad battery mod running the Tubo firmware. I don't think my temp control is remotely accurate yet, but it's still performing consistently and honestly beyond my expectations. Reminds me of the Elev8r but heated perfectly every time and without the hassle and combustion risk.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
So, I received my new Wenge, 2 Hole Z and placed it on my Reuleaux Evolv DNA250 configured with FCShare profile (https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/567-fcshare/) and was amazed! I must say for a portable this vape is in a different class, although I do wish they had a 4 hole in stock when I purchased this. It rips! It's as close to my FlowerPot as any handheld has come. Wonderful clouds and flavor, especially with the XL8R stem. Can't get enough of this setup. -YaMon

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
New RX Gen3 Dual arrived, stock firmware for now, until I figure out surmyevic... Still a shame @funkyjunky Tubo software won't work on this one, but still holding out hope they rerelease a DNA chip version eventually... It is so small n sleek, perfect fit for Splinter

4vpffn.jpg

Edit: okay yeah not only does the stock firmware I wear cut-off at 10 seconds it looks like it shuts off the device, so I have to tap it 5 times to turn it back on and can't get enough straight heat, so yeah this is not going to work, definitely need surmyevic since I can't have Tubo...

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
New RX Gen3 Dual arrived, stock firmware for now, until I figure out surmyevic... Still a shame @funkyjunky Tubo software won't work on this one, but still holding out hope they rerelease a DNA chip version eventually... It is so small n sleek, perfect fit for Splinter

4vpffn.jpg

Edit: okay yeah not only does the stock firmware I wear cut-off at 10 seconds it looks like it shuts off the device, so I have to tap it 5 times to turn it back on and can't get enough straight heat, so yeah this is not going to work, definitely need surmyevic since I can't have Tubo...

I have that mod in the mail as well and was planning to try Arctic Fox first since it's working so well with my og Splinter. Maybe I'll try to get sur_myevic on it since I wasn't smart enough to install it on my Invoke.

AJS

Calm Consistency
:(:bang:
What a bummer, sorry to hear that man. Soon enough everything will work out and you'll look back on this like you're looking back at the old Zion wait :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:(:bang:
What a bummer, sorry to hear that man. Soon enough everything will work out and you'll look back on this like you're looking back at the old Zion wait :)

Haha well for I didn't have the wait like others, but yeah though inconvenient I've been able to use the stock software a little more. Just need to pay attention to how long I'm holding the button so I repress before it hits the 10. I also started at higher wattage to make up for shorter hits as well. Either way though I will get surmyevic on there later to resolve that at least. Thanks bud :tup:

Edit: looks like there's a decision between surmyevic and arcticfox actually... sur probably looks more like the tubo software I'm familiar with, though I don't know what AF would offer me further...

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom