Discontinued Splinter Z by RBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

Thanks Wilky. :tup: Me too!:rockon:
Spontaneity is the order of the day it would seem. Although I had a little heart attack when some bizarre activity was going on when I entered my card details and because I literally kept moving itself to my bank details were going in incorrectly without me realising.

The first time I got the notice it was incorrect then I tried to quickly re-enter them in case the remaining 9 were snapped up, I mean wouldn't that be my luck haha.

Then I noticed that no matter how I typed in my bank card numbers it was all jumbled up before I realised the cursor was moving itself and I just had to keep using my finger and editing but I managed it in the end phew! :lol:

I might not even be able to use this babe because I have bizarre intolerances to specific models but not all. But I really wanted to give it a try though and if it's not going to work hopefully I could find a happy home for it over here without too much difficulty still in pristine condition.

Thanks again guys enjoy your evenings, needs to order me a box mod now I think I'm just going to pick up the Wismec Reuleaux 2/3(?) Mod. Im sure I will seek some tips at a later point.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I think i got the first high flow Z.

Ill admit, it does take a bit more skill and sensitivity but when you dial it in, really amazing. Heat the bitch up, and pull a super thick super tasty and super giant hit within about 1.5 seconds. Takes some getting used to, easier to scorch, but pretty unique experience with some excellent vapor quality and extraction capability when dialed in.

Alexis

Haha I got one too. It was pretty hidden. I have been checking regularly too.
Yes thank goodness for this super thread. Only 4 left now, I do wonder how much daylight that stock will see tomorrow. It would all have been over before I even knew it had dropped.

Cheeky Vapefiend lol! It wasn't clearly visible as you might expect as a latest product, nor grouped with the Splinter or box mod section.

I should have realised to scroll right through the portables but lucky we have very clever members here.
Just need to order some batteries for my Wismec now, which was £37.50 from Amazon, as a pose to £64 Vapefiend wanted.

Edit- just a word on how cool and easy Vapefiend are to deal with- in my haste, I completely forgot to add the water adapter to my order. So I emailed Adam asking for an invoice. He happily sent me one at 8.42 pm. All paid and dispatching tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Yes thank goodness for this super thread. Only 4 left now, I do wonder how much daylight that stock will see tomorrow. It would all have been over before I even knew it had dropped.

Cheeky Vapefiend lol! It wasn't clearly visible as you might expect as a latest product, nor grouped with the Splinter or box mod section.

I should have realised to scroll right through the portables but lucky we have very clever members here.
Just need to order some batteries for my Wismec now, which was £37.50 from Amazon, as a pose to £64 Vapefiend wanted.

Edit- just a word on how cool and easy Vapefiend are to deal with- in my haste, I completely forgot to add the water adapter to my order. So I emailed Adam asking for an invoice. He happily sent me one at 8.42 pm. All paid and dispatching tomorrow. :)
No idea what kind of wood either? had to take the chance lol

virtualpurple

Guys I’ve gotten my splinter Z and been testing the waters for about a week or so now (2 hole) and I think I’m still trying to find that real sweet spot but I’m really enjoying the experience and I think that this is a real gem! It came with a nice personal note from Ryan on the box and I truly appreciate the personal touch!

I’m using the Wismec Reuleaux (sp) and have tried the @HerbieVonVapster splinter z profile and switched to what @Other Side is using and having good success with. I don’t quite understand the escribe stuff yet but using 35 watts for 390 gives incredible flavor and at 45 watts I get some real large clouds!

I’m not whitewalling my bubbler but I also don’t have the ideal configuration for a nice tight seal.

I really like the rimmed screens! They don’t sit flush and it seemed like a lot of herb was dumping out but I solved that by squeezing one screen to deform it enough to insert into a stem, which I am actually using to act as a spacer to hold another screen in position.

I’ve loved every RBT I’ve purchased and this one is no different!

I can’t wait to see other folks posting their strategies and to see what herbievonvapster does in the future!

almost there

Those new 510 decks with the vertical post look very interesting as well as that ceramic base. Painful as it may be I will wait till all these changes have been implemented before I get mine.

@HerbieVonVapster looks like you’ll have more tweaking to look forward to if you decide to pick up another model with the changes

almost there

Sorry, what are you speaking about? :shrug:
Haha, sorry, forgot those live feeds are on IG not YT so not everyone watches them. R was showcasing the new 510 deck that will allow for a slightly bigger heater and a little ceramic piece he designed for insulating the bottom of the deck. I have no idea if the latest units have the changes or not but I’m gonna sit tight until I know for sure. Lesson learnt from getting a pre-production splinter a month earlier than the actual production units with the improved build (and not so improved 19/19 :lol:).

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks for the explanation! Does this regard to the Z only or also to the reg Splinter? The last one if I got you right?

almost there

Thanks for the explanation! Does this regard to the Z only or also to the reg Splinter? The last one if I got you right?
Honestly I couldn’t really say for sure because R is always so vague. The feed is still available for viewing so take a peep. He has photos of the deck also on IG along with some crazy vapcap heater he was messing with:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom