Spending too much on vaping - need 1 hitter quitter (wax/dabs/etc) to vap

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHenry

My lungs and digestive systems are in bad shape. I'm borderline COPD but I'm still able to take massive rip. Also edibles are a no no for my GI tract.

I am able to work from home, so being high all day is not an issue. I just find myself vaping a quarter every week. I tried the whole ABV oil capsules and loved them but not an option. Also tinctures are not an option so I cant consume alcohol.

So would daps or wax give me that one-hitter quitter?

I come from a family of crappy genetics (lung cancer, liver cancer, throat and prostate) and yes my relatives did smoke cigs (i never have) but the genetics are there and I shouldnt be doing any of it, but I need it for my creative business, I'm sh&t without weed.

I am interested to hear what would be the best methods to get high without taking a session every hour or going the edible/tincture route.

BigHenry,
Try different sativa strains and see which ones you can go the longest with.

To be honest, it sound like your using a gram a day which is not really much. Also with dabs you could get too high and for some people that keeps them from accomplishing their tasks.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Also edibles are a no no for my GI tract.
Were they home-made edibles or were they store-bought? I only ask because I know many people who have tried edibles with non decarb'd bud and they also had stomach problems

I am able to work from home, so being high all day is not an issue. I just find myself vaping a quarter every week. I tried the whole ABV oil capsules and loved them but not an option. Also tinctures are not an option so I cant consume alcohol.

Congrats! I too work from home (vaping herbs all day and designing cool vaping accessories from the comfort of my home office, what could be better?)

What sort of vaporizer are you using, you fail to mention that??

Not all vaporizers are created equal. You may not be getting the full extraction from your herbs

I come from a family of crappy genetics (lung cancer, liver cancer, throat and prostate) and yes my relatives did smoke cigs (i never have) but the genetics are there and I shouldnt be doing any of it, but I need it for my creative business, I'm sh&t without weed.

Sorry to hear that. But taking preventative steps is always the smartest decision (while you're at it - start exercising if you don't already! Get that body moving if you want to fight those pesky genetics!).

Vaporizing raw flowers is in my opinion the healthiest option out there aside from edibles. If edibles are a no-go, I'd stick with Vaping - or dabbing some pure rosin with an e-nail.

I am interested to hear what would be the best methods to get high without taking a session every hour or going the edible/tincture route.

I'm rocking an E-Nano log vaporizer. I have the dial set to 6.75 and I keep her running 24/7. I've been using the same vape for 2 years straight - 0.1 per load, 3-4 hits per load through a small bubbler with an 18mm adapter. I use it 4-5 times per day to keep me where I want to be.

I have portable vapes for road trips and such, but for my daily drive - I use my Nano - always heated and ready to go. Sure I have vaporizers worth twice as much in my collection, but I always keep going back to the Nano for my personal use.

It's important to remember, no two vaporizers are equal. Not everyone drives the same type of car, not everyone likes the same type of vaporizer. You may simply be using the wrong vape for your personal needs

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Vaked420
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom