1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Spending the week in Colorado

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by 420democrat, Sep 10, 2017.

1. 420democrat

420democrat Well-Known Member

hey guys today was my first day In Colorado I checked out the dispensaries in manitoui springs and spent 160 between dab bar 1gram and 3 joints...lol anyways I'm hoping some of you are local and can point me to the best spots/headshots/tourist attractions as the family is with me. I'm also looking to find concentrates without to tourist tax or atleast less than 55+ a gram.. I pay less at home wasn't sure where to put this
    Also looking for a new top piece to my mighty I brought it with me but will likely leave it here or clean it and mail it back to myself

2. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

At a minimum, you HAVE to go to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Consider the Royal Gorge, Seven Falls, Pikes Peak, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and the Air Force Academy.

420democrat likes this.
  3. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

I might add Estes Park, and Hanging Lake.

420democrat likes this.
  4. 420democrat

Cheyenne zoo over Denver zoo? The wife is dieng for a zoo
    What are the legalities regarding trying to purchase from locals vs storefronts

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  5. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 Oil bigot

420democrat likes this.
  6. 420democrat

Def gonna check out all of this!! What are the paint caves all about? A local mentioned them to me earlier

7. grampa_herb

grampa_herb CO2 Oil bigot

Personally, I would do the Pike's Peak railway, Garden of the Gods, Red Rock Canyon, check out that hippie-cultish coffee shop, walk around Manitou Springs, drink lots of healthy free mineral water. I think the other stuff in the area is mainly overpriced tourist trap.

Ages ago a friend and I had a hair-brained plan to drive down to COS and trip on shrooms in the zoo, communicate with the animals and all, but it went sad. We felt like we were in an animal prison, so we left and spent the rest of the trip in the parking lot. :(

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors