space case grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

catbird

hyperconscious
EDIT: traded for Firewood 2.1

Hi all,

Well, I really like these grinders, but I have an excess. Hoping to sell them together for $70 (including shipping and PayPal fees) OBO. If you are interested in one of them, however, please do not hesitate to make me an offer. PayPal and US only. Grinders have been cleaned and sterilized, and will be packaged securely for shipment. Not especially interested in trades at this time (while VAS and GAS are still going strong, I could use the cash), unless you happen to have a Vapor Lithe :D

Details:

Small 2-piece Space Case grinder, titanium anodized/black

Small 4-piece Space Case grinder, titanium anodized/black

Both grinders are in great condition, with minor scratching to the body, but no substantial flaws. The 2-piece is the more used of the two, and has gone through about 3 oz (so still not a whole lot), whereas the 4-piece has been used minimally, and has gone through only about 4 or 5 grams. The teeth/interior of the 4-piece is almost perfect, whereas the interior of the 2-piece shows some, but not a lot, of wear. For whatever reason, the 4-piece has more light scratching on the bottom, while the 2-piece has very little despite it being more used.

Specs and pricing can be found on Space Case's site, here.

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

(top: 2-piece; bottom: 4-piece)

IMG_1194.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom