Sovereignty Natty King Stemline & Pelican 1520 Case **PRICE REDUCED 8/31***

Up for grabs is my Sovereignty Natty King Stemline (gold label) and Pelican 1520 protective case. Due to my job, less usage and growing kids, I'm sadly letting this go to a new home where it can get the use it once did. It was purchased from ALT.com in Jan. 2012 and has always been stored in this Pelican case when not in use. It is in near-flawless condition and only has two two to three tiny glass flea bites where the base meets the can (seen in one of the pics below). The only other slight is the Sovereignty logo on the neck eventually disappeared while cleaning it throughout the years.

The Natty King Stemline has a 75mm can and 73 holes on the diffuser. I really prefer to sell this with the Pelican as a package. That way it will make it to its destination unbroken and you will get a protective case with custom-cut foam that fits the tube and a Cloud Evo vaporizer (if you have something different, replacement foam is around $35). This package will also include a B. Wilson 8-hole slide and 45 degree 18mm male-18mm female GonG adapter.

Price is $400. PayPal and continental US only. I'll cover the PayPal fees and shipping. I will ship through FedEx with tracking and it will get to you in 1-3 days depending on where you live. Once payment is received, I will ship it the following business day. Thanks for looking!

MTpjMqd.jpg

2nISim2.jpg

d1qWfyn.jpg

uHDbUnI.jpg

owS9ASR.jpg

KSXISMr.jpg

O5adgzQ.jpg

LRZ4ZCU.jpg

u1BNx1R.jpg

yG8cgbd.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom