Southern California dispensaries

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Im a huge Raw Gardens Fan and user and have been on there products for two plus years already. They allegedly followed the clean green certified growers even when they didnt sponsor marijuana growers. not even sure if they do yet now. But they are all lab tested in batches. Very affordable at $40-$50 a gram and tons of flavors and always added new flavors weekly. Currently, they offer mainly sauce and a some live resin. They havent had any Hash, flower or live rosin in a while or bubble hash. Some stores may have their shatter and flowers but i dont really bother with either and only stay with their extracts that isnt shatter. (shatter was kinda dark) They are mostly sold at all the licensed shops in Santa Ana such as from the earth, OC3. Blum, Super clinik and others. Seldom do i find them at the non licensed stores.

Not many shops are getting their flowers tested because its not mandated and its extra cost on top of all the already new added expense in the legal world. Not even the licensed shops or brand name flowers. But some growers will test their flowers and the test results are not displayed at the store.

If you like syringes, i love the Alpine Live Resin Sryinge. The Stiiizy syringe i want to try but havent seen them but like their pods.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Im a huge Raw Gardens Fan and user and have been on there products for two plus years already. They allegedly followed the clean green certified growers even when they didnt sponsor marijuana growers. not even sure if they do yet now. But they are all lab tested in batches. Very affordable at $40-$50 a gram and tons of flavors and always added new flavors weekly. Currently, they offer mainly sauce and a some live resin. They havent had any Hash, flower or live rosin in a while or bubble hash. Some stores may have their shatter and flowers but i dont really bother with either and only stay with their extracts that isnt shatter. (shatter was kinda dark) They are mostly sold at all the licensed shops in Santa Ana such as from the earth, OC3. Blum, Super clinik and others. Seldom do i find them at the non licensed stores.

Not many shops are getting their flowers tested because its not mandated and its extra cost on top of all the already new added expense in the legal world. Not even the licensed shops or brand name flowers. But some growers will test their flowers and the test results are not displayed at the store.

If you like syringes, i love the Alpine Live Resin Sryinge. The Stiiizy syringe i want to try but havent seen them but like their pods.

@invertedisdead I'm adding Nativ to my searches, thanks!

Yep, I've had Alpine in the past, and have been looking for their syringes, same for Stiiizy.

I'm getting confused by everyone's seemingly interchangeable use of Live Resin and Live Rosin, as well as 'sauce' (which appears to be some form of concentrate with terpenes added).
I thought Live Resin was created through the solventless heat/pressure combo of these various rosin presses out there, but now I'm reading that it's fresh frozen flower that is processed for concentrate (apparently with various solvents?).
If I recall right, that shifts the amount of mono or sesq-terps in the concentrate.
Distillates I grok, but it would be nice to know what fractions they were shooting to deliver.

I thought integral testing was part of Prop64? When someone finally sues a shop, the distributor and the state, maybe they'll understand liability :( You sold medicine that had aspergillus mold in it to an immune compromised patient... how do you plead? Looking forward to random cross-testing to keep labs honest.

No argument about the steep rise in prices, not all of that chalked up to the new taxes... scarcity of product, high demand and probably ease of access (predicated on where you live) seem to have jacked prices up 2x for many products (a good full spectrum CBD extract for one).

Staggered how few places have anything BUT concentrate in those shitty little cartridges, I want a syringe to fill my tanks or to drip onto a ceramic donut or quartz cup.

Hoping that the many Clean Green Certified farms that were burned out in the fires are rebuilding (no ag insurance 'cause of DEA)... 'cause it was awful hard to come by down here in O.C.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm getting confused by everyone's seemingly interchangeable use of Live Resin and Live Rosin, as well as 'sauce' (which appears to be some form of concentrate with terpenes added).
I thought Live Resin was created through the solventless heat/pressure combo of these various rosin presses out there, but now I'm reading that it's fresh frozen flower that is processed for concentrate (apparently with various solvents?).
If I recall right, that shifts the amount of mono or sesq-terps in the concentrate.
Distillates I grok, but it would be nice to know what fractions they were shooting to deliver.

Fair warning Alpine's been popped for pesticides in the past. This guy is independently testing these cart companies. These are the ones that failed https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjknj9IhgO-/?taken-by=datdude41510

These ones passed
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bjh1i0yhoN5/?taken-by=datdude41510

Yes all of the different concentrate terms have became very confusing, I suggested a friend to try some rosin recently and they came back with live resin! And live rosin makes it sound especially confusing.

Anything implying "live" means fresh frozen plant material.
However live resin is solvent based, generally a hydrocarbon like butane, propane, or a blend. Live ROSIN is solventless, it's generally bubble hash which has been pressed on a set of rosin plates. Although some are experimenting with subzero dry sifting.

More monoterps in a live extraction than a cured which has more time for sesquiterpenes to form.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@invertedisdead I'm adding Nativ to my searches, thanks!

Yep, I've had Alpine in the past, and have been looking for their syringes, same for Stiiizy.

I thought integral testing was part of Prop64? When someone finally sues a shop, the distributor and the state, maybe they'll understand liability :( You sold medicine that had aspergillus mold in it to an immune compromised patient... how do you plead? Looking forward to random cross-testing to keep labs honest.

No argument about the steep rise in prices, not all of that chalked up to the new taxes... scarcity of product, high demand and probably ease of access (predicated on where you live) seem to have jacked prices up 2x for many products (a good full spectrum CBD extract for one).

Staggered how few places have anything BUT concentrate in those shitty little cartridges, I want a syringe to fill my tanks or to drip onto a ceramic donut or quartz cup.

Hoping that the many Clean Green Certified farms that were burned out in the fires are rebuilding (no ag insurance 'cause of DEA)... 'cause it was awful hard to come by down here in O.C.

Here is a quick summed up break down of what those are if you havent figured it out yet.

Live Resin is BHO extracted from flash frozen plants. They come in forms of shatter, sugar, badder, budder and so on.

Live Rosin is basically Rosin that was squeezed with full melt hash made from flashed frozen plants.

Sauce is basically BHO extracted and stored in a dark place for up to a month to let the diamonds or rocks sink and the terps/liquid separate and float on top.

A manager at one store in Santa Ana told me this. Syringes make people feel like crack addicts using it but carts dont. Which is why they dont carry syringes but carts of certain brands that offer both like Alpine and Stiiizy.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A manager at one store in Santa Ana told me this. Syringes make people feel like crack addicts using it but carts dont. Which is why they dont carry syringes but carts of certain brands that offer both like Alpine and Stiiizy.

Cart tokers look at me like I'm a tweaker when they see me loading wax into a pen even though they are puffing on the same shit. Something about being prefilled that manages to escape the stigma.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Cart tokers look at me like I'm a tweaker when they see me loading wax into a pen even though they are puffing on the same shit. Something about being prefilled that manages to escape the stigma.

The store manager, who was a female also said many mothers have no choice but to use carts with kids and babies. I call them closet tokers.

In regards to Alpine for testing positive, i remember that and they tried saying that it was the white labeled syringes that failed and not the black label which is the live resin. Either way, that was when i stopped using Alpine in general. When i want something on the go and out in public for a while at an event, ill use the Stiiizy Pods.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The store manager, who was a female also said many mothers have no choice but to use carts with kids and babies. I call them closet tokers.

I think there is a big stigma, with medical patients who feel embarrassed for taking their medicine because it's not in pill form. Plus I think most just don't have experience with vaporizers to know their options. I totally get the want to not skunk up the house.

looney2nz

ok, so to put a point on it, the only thing truly Rosin, is something that is heated and compressed (be it flower, kief, bubble hash). yeah, naming conventions in this industry are looney.

so, unless I know the company making the stuff knows how to purge it correctly (unless it's made from an ethanol extraction), I'll just stay away from Live Resin and Sauce :(

Carts v syringes... I think about how much more we've added to the landfills with these stupid packages and packaging laws, grrr.

It's ironic, I tried to show a shop manager the difference between their cartridge based vape pens and the 'palm vape' I use (mod-box DivineTribe combo), with and without tank. Learning curve was too much for them :(

PopNaturals, when are they getting certified? :(

Looking forward to the day when I can grow my own, and process that into concentrate.
(don't know when they day will come tho!)

I shouldn't be surprised, like other legal states, we have folks using pesticides and fungicides, but to sell tainted medicine should be a criminal offense. So Alpine is off the list... my eyes are crossing from using Weedmaps and Leafly this much. I hate bad design.

Aizen-sama

Fmr. Captain of the 5th Division

In regards to Alpine for testing positive, i remember that and they tried saying that it was the white labeled syringes that failed and not the black label which is the live resin. Either way, that was when i stopped using Alpine in general. When i want something on the go and out in public for a while at an event, ill use the Stiiizy Pods.
They failed on both the eliquid in @datdude41510 first test and then failed again a year later for their live resin cart in his second test. I would avoid them for sure. Not to say his testing is the be all end all but he's independent, using his own money, and gets his products directly off of store shelves. If he can get a dirty product from that brand in that way so can anyone. Nice to have somebody holding the industry accountable since BCC isn't concerned with the testing yet. Dude said he's gotten death threats in his DMs on ig, I believe it.

There's honestly a very short list of distillate companies that I trust after seeing his results for the last year. So many people out to make a buck without regards to patient health. Even after July, even with full compliance, I won't forget what they thought they could get away with when it was all done in secret.

You know, that's interesting about the cartridges vs syringes. So much of life is just presentation, I guess the weed game is no different.

looney2nz

ok, rolling the dice on a delivery place that has Stiiizy syringes.

next place is a storefront, a bit of a ride, and has HoneyVape syringes, but $15 more a gram than the Stiiizy.

Going to grab a few edibles to buy me a little time, and enough for a killer batch of brownies.

Here's the last state of my list of concentrate folks making syringes that has either passed DatDude 41510's (Instagram) lists or is unknown (?):

California Dab Company?
Care By Design? (only other place I've bought CBD syringes aside from PopNaturals)
Honey Vape
Interstate 710
Jetty
Naked THC?
Nativ
PopNaturals (waiting certification, can't happen fast enough for me!)
Stiiizy

looney2nz,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
FYI, many dispensary in socal are having huge 50% off sales on many extracts until the July.

All Packaging must be child proof and everything on the shelves In stores musts be sold through distribution and be tested.

Stock up now boys and girls!!!

Stiiizy carts for $20 for half and $35 for full grams .

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Do you think there's actually gonna be a shortage come the 1st of the month?
Yes. I read an article saying that for the next 1-3 months, you may not see all the same brands on the shelves as they are still trying to get complaint to July 1st deadline.

Picked up some cream of the crop shatter nug run for $22 a gram. CotC Duct tape Live resin for $50 a gram.

Brands like raw gardens has been complaint since most of 2018 which won't be affected. They are actually going to be cheaper capped at $40 a gram. Even the limited strains are capped at $40 for sauce and live resin.

Edit

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/06/...f-cheap-weed-followed-by-a-possible-shortage/

Last edited:

kinabee

Does anyone else go to local seshes? I've heard about one going down in OC this week. I would love to find a carpool buddy send me a dm

kinabee,

looney2nz

ok, so latest word is: PopNaturals should be back on the shelves by the end of the year :)

sadly, Stiiizy tested positive for benzene :( (per DatDude41510 on IG)

Grifo

Does anyone else go to local seshes? I've heard about one going down in OC this week. I would love to find a carpool buddy send me a dm
Huh what sesh was this? Been wanting to go to secret sesh but these events ha e had robberies in the past

Grifo,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
ok, so latest word is: PopNaturals should be back on the shelves by the end of the year :)

sadly, Stiiizy tested positive for benzene :( (per DatDude41510 on IG)

Have you tried Brite Labs? They do a pretty quality Co2 oil. No syringes though, just CCELLS and pods.

invertedisdead,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

Huh what sesh was this? Been wanting to go to secret sesh but these events ha e had robberies in the past
Count me down! I heard Zen Extracts is putting something together in a couple of weeks. Im trying to find out more from my buddy.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Any body know a good brand for clean raw distillate?
Just wanna terp my own out and load some carts but its always pre flavored with fake terps. I heard Select Elite's use cannabis terps, maybe I should just try those.

I was making straight sauce carts but I feel like there's actually an advantage to distillate in the cart and that's potency. Just a theory but IMO the activated THC allows a lower vaporization temp for smoothness and terpene preservation. The straight sauce pens taste good but don't seem that potent. I think thca is vaporizing but not as much is decarbing before vaporizing.

REALLY wanting to try the new Blue River Royal Jelly pods... fully activated solventless THC pods made from dry sift rosin + cannabis terpenes. higher THC % than distillate, but all solventless.

invertedisdead,

Grifo

@invertedisdead Been looking too every time I find one they end up testing dirty or have a history of testing dirty. I bought a lifeline Cart the other day because I needed one for my lunch breaks but I'm suspicious about it

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Raw Garden carts are coming out I believe this week... interested to see the price point on these as their sauces are pretty affordable for single source and clean green certified - pretty impressive attributes.

It's supposedly distillate + vapor distilled terpenes from their fresh frozen source material so they might be pretty good! Kinda been liking oils over waxes lately, so smooth, I feel like I can really get good absorption from them.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: looney2nz

looney2nz

So far on the 'safe' list, I've enjoyed a half dozen ROVE, a couple of Interstate 710's...
I've used the Raw Garden stuff in my DT rigs... since it seems to be about the only way to get stuff anymore (syringes PLEASE!!!), they will be a welcome addition to the carts out there.
The ROVE carts have some flavor to 'em that fits the varieties they label 'em with, but they are quite a bit thicker than most (generally work fine, some clogs in older designs).

The thing that's really been troubling me is the utter CRAP they have out there for edibles (and the bullshit reviews on Weedmaps, gamed like every other ranking system out there. Yelp, Amazon... can't trust ANY of 'em)... I wish there was a 'DatDude41510' for edibles!!! (there IS that 'WeEats' guy on YouTube)... I'll wager you'd fine they are not even CLOSE to the numbers on their packaging, and I'll also bet that it's the lowest quality concentrate they could purchase or make :(

The only stuff out there any good in baked goods is Kaneh Co, I was surprised to find a couple of edibles that are gummies but are really kind of in between like a jello shot, scored for 4 doses, low sugar and surprisingly good quality medicine in it. One was KushyPunch TKO (200mg), brain-farting on the other one (Flourish?).
Surprising and depressing the utter crap out there :(

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've read consistent dosing is difficult to achieve in many edibles, especially gummies as there usually is nothing for the THC to bond with, it's often just distillate emulsified into a gummy syrup and can pass right through you. There's a few posts on Future4200 about using a lab grade Homogenizer to properly emulsify these oils. Supposed to improve dose consistency a lot.

I've not tried Rove carts but i heard they were solid, they're on my list of safe brands. I'm also curious to try Kurvana ASCND. I'm kind of wanting to move to a Pax Era system but not sure I want to be locked into those $100 gram prices. It just seems like this is where cannabis is going, having a few favorite pods on hand and getting rid of all the vape gear.

invertedisdead,
Top Bottom