1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Southern California dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by DrSteez, Jan 11, 2017.

1. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

As long as you don't agree to some of what some require (You believe in a church of whatever, you join them in their endeavor, etc.), I don't see how buying from a taxed/licensed source is a different legal position than buying from your neighbor. The seller's criminal law position changes; but, the buyer's?

I'll have to look at the use tax laws to see if they have addressed the changes with regulated/legal yet so I suppose you might need to pay a use tax on your annual tax return. Just like you do when you buy something over the internet who didn't collect the sales tax for your state in the transaction.
  2. Aizen-sama

Aizen-sama Fmr. Captain of the 5th Division

Hueco Mundo
    I think in Santa Ana it's more of a supply problem than a compliance problem, though both are contributing. SA bans commercial cultivation so they have to rely on farmers in other areas of the state that are also seeing increased demand. I can't think of anywhere in OC that licenses grows but maybe I'm wrong.

Prices up in LA aren't nearly as bad. Jungle Boys raised their out the door price on an eighth by $2 to $47 ($53 if you are recreational), and have ASCND at $75. I can't find anywhere in SA to get them for less than $70 plus tax (~$90). I guess I'll just buy bigger quantities and go up to LA for the time being. Longer drive but it makes up for it in value.
  3. Shooby

Shooby I Vape Too Much

SoCal - OC

Lately, I'm been going to OC3 off of Halladay. They are still prop 215 only. I am trying to use prop 215 dispensary only. I have even done a few deliveries if I know the brand name of the wax I'm getting at the normal price

I stay away from prop 64 places or places that are both. As they charge crazy taxes.
  4. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Had some Jungle Boys "Wedding Cake" a little while back....:rockon::clap::tup:
    mixchu69 and Aizen-sama like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors