SourceVapes smear campaign against VapeCritic

kuzko

Not sure if it’s kosher to post something like this but here ya go...

SourceVapes is using a “third-party” website that they own to smear the reputation of our own @VCBud .

They are certainly entitled to their own opinions but the claims that are made in the article are rather ridiculous and blatantly misleading. Some people here may not be a fan of VC Bud, but these tactics by SourceVapes are shady and unfair. If SourceVapes has a problem and wants to make it public they should air it out honestly, not make up false claims “anonymously”.

Here is the post:

[link removed]

And here is Bud’s response video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron23

Like VapeCritic or not, Source acted like complete scumbags in breaking his anonymity and busting out his real name. That's the alpha and omega for me.

They claim that this is public info and provided some links to NY's incorporation DB, etc.

I followed those links and his real personal name does NOT appear anywhere.

So, not only are they scumbags running a character assassination ops, they are also liars and...tbh, either stupid, incompetent, or both. I mean, did they really think nobody would check their sources to confirm?

Baron23

oh, this is too rich....after outing Vape Critic's real name....like 80 times....and slandering him ever bit of the way, they now filed complaint with youtube over Bud presenting his research (on public sites of public info) the ownership of Source and Dabconnection. They are complaining that Bud violated THEIR privacy.

I personally will never do business with Source again....they don't meet my ethical standards....not sure they even meet the ethical standards of Vladimir Putin for that matter...sigh. The irony and sheer gall is breath taking.

Here it is:
==========================
Dear The Vape Critic,

This is to notify you that we have received a privacy complaint from an individual regarding your content:

-------------------------------------------------------------

The information reported as violating privacy is at 1_22-1_27

-------------------------------------------------------------

We would like to give you an opportunity to remove or edit the private information within the content reported. You have 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If you remove the alleged violation from the site within the 48 hours, the complaint filed will then be closed. If the potential privacy violation remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will be reviewed by the YouTube Team and may be removed pursuant to our Privacy Guidelines.

Alleged violations commonly occur within the video content. YouTube offers a Custom Blurring tool, which allows you to blur anything in your video, including individuals or information. For more information on this blurring feature, visit the Creator Blog and Help Center. Alleged violations may also occur in the title, description or tags of your video. YouTube offers metadata editing tools which you can access by going to My Videos and clicking the Edit button on the reported video. Making a video private is not an appropriate method of editing, as the status can be changed from private to public at any time. Because they can be turned off at any time, annotations are also not considered an acceptable solution.

We're committed to protecting our users and hope you understand the importance of respecting others' privacy. When uploading videos in the future, please remember not to post someone else's image or personal information without their consent. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, Social Security number, National Identification number, bank account number or contact information (e.g. home address, email address). For more information, please review our Privacy Guidelines.​

arb

Semi shaved ape
Waaaaaah............does Bud want a tissue?
How the fuck do you dox a public persona.........he literally puts his face on the net.
Seems like one set of sales tools fucking another to me and the only thing funnier is all the fake moral outrage from said set of tools..........lolz.

Baron23

Waaaaaah............does Bud want a tissue?
How the fuck do you dox a public persona.........he literally puts his face on the net.
Seems like one set of sales tools fucking another to me and the only thing funnier is all the fake moral outrage from said set of tools..........lolz.
Be interesting to see your view of this if anybody ever publically busted out your real info on the open internet....ARB.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Be interesting to see your view of this if anybody ever publically busted out your real info on the open internet....ARB.

When I post videos of myself and spend a great deal of time and money promoting myself...........feel free to have at it.

howie105

When I post videos of myself and spend a great deal of time and money promoting myself...........feel free to have at it.

Hey Arb. If one lives in the right jurisdiction no problem, you just got outed and you move on. In the wrong jurisdiction, with the wrong cops, prosecutors and/or judges it can be a very bad thing. :peace:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Hey Arb. If one lives in the right jurisdiction no problem, you just got outed and you move on. In the wrong jurisdiction, with the wrong cops, prosecutors and/or judges it can be a very bad thing. :peace:

In which case the onus would be on bud for showing his face.........which he would not have done hence my much ado about nothing attitude.

Top Bottom