Source Orb Pen Vape

poonman

So I finally got around to trying the ' single ' wickless coil atty .
I have to concur , it's the best tasting coil atty of the bunch .
I think the reason is that , it's easier to keep 1 coil saturated
with oil , than 2 . By that , I mean , it's possible to have 1 coil
slightly dryer than the other . Therefore adding the metallic
taste to the hit . imo

The @SOURCEvapes coil attys are better built . imo
The heating coil is seated perfectly to heat up the bottom
part of the bowl , as to Not waste any pooling in the cup .
I hope I can buy a 5 pack of ' Single coils ' only ???

I also heard there's a V 1.5 of the Terras attys on their way ?
Cannot wait to try those too ...

I've been rocking the Orb with Shatter lately .
It has been my daily Go To Pen vape now .

mixchu69

Agree with the exposed wires ,
that's why I want to try their Terras .
in fact , that's why I purchased the Orb in the 1st place ...
And why I picked up the divine tribe. I guess that is why Thermovape was so good. Poonman, did you try Thermovape before they went out of business? That is what everyone is trying to copy (my opinion) with the all ceramic donuts?

poonman

No , never had the pleasure of trying the Thermovape .
Sorry to hear of their demise as a company .
But hoping to have the void filled with other
innovative vapes coming out .

I've stopped using the VXN on the Evo for concentrates .
It's less messy and better tasting , No Funky after taste ( Don't hit that )
and a Much faster heat up time ... LoL

mixchu69

So you like the taste from the source single atty over the vxn nail on the Evo? I never tried the evo, but heard that the last hit tastes bad (because it's the left over butane?) Someone on the herbalizer thread said he liked the convection dab off the herbalizer better than any enail, evo, all others.

I want to buy some single coil and rod from sourcevapes, and try a terra too. Do you think these are the two attys worth the purchase?

poonman

So you like the taste from the source single atty over the vxn nail on the Evo? I never tried the evo, but heard that the last hit tastes bad (because it's the left over butane?) Someone on the herbalizer thread said he liked the convection dab off the herbalizer better than any enail, evo, all others.

I want to buy some single coil and rod from sourcevapes, and try a terra too. Do you think these are the two attys worth the purchase?

I wouldn't want to give the impression that the Evo * desk top *
doesn't offer great taste . Because it Does , like you've heard
the 1st couple of hits off the Evo VXN is awesome . But that last bit
is the worst stink/smell I've encountered . imo

Do I recommend you buying it ?
Yes ... but seriously , you were going to anyways .
You're buying All the good vapes . LoL

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Do I recommend you buying it ?
Yes ... but seriously , you were going to anyways .
You're buying All the good vapes . LoL

ain't that the truth! @mixchu69 has become the official poster boy for VAS! I give him shit about it all the time.

fwiw, as a concentrate noob my first hits were off the vxnail and, while I could tell the difference in taste at the end, it was by no means nasty. In fact, the miser in me prefers to keep hitting it all the way to done than leave some to burn off.

SOURCEvapes

#ExperienceTrueTaste
Manufacturer
We need some innovation beyond this ceramic wick wrapped in ti wire. It seems every company has it (dabbler, source, divine tribe, w9) and most do a good job. Which company is the next one to bring a change? Please, no more exposed wires.

@mixchu69 You will absolutely love our SOURCE terra Atomizers, used in the v2 SOURCE orb, they are absolutely phenomenal.

Agree with the exposed wires ,
that's why I want to try their Terras .
in fact , that's why I purchased the Orb in the 1st place ...

@poonman Please make sure you also upgrade your SOURCE orb to the v2 bottom part, as the 2 extra holes, and twice the size of all 4 is absolutely essential for SOURCE terra.

Wait how did someone manage TWENTY hits from a pea sized dab of wax?

I am disappointed with Terra so far. I feel like I am wasting wax using it. That on top of the 5 atomizers I got that don't work make me sad.

@mystikalghost Do you have a SOURCE orb v2?

SOURCE terra needs the added airflow of SOURCE orb v2 for the best airflow and hits possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

turk

turk
...I have the terra atomizers they are very good..however, they perform much better with the large big-rig battery...the terra and the big-rig your limitation is only the concentrate you're using...

Spacemaster

@SOURCEvapes I'm trying to get the source v2 orb with two Coil less atomizers for my brother, along with the big rig. My question is do y'all still offer that package can't seem to find it and also are the orbs back ordered?

mixchu69

@mixchu69 You will absolutely love our SOURCE terra Atomizers, used in the v2 SOURCE orb, they are absolutely phenomenal.

@poonman Please make sure you also upgrade your SOURCE orb to the v2 bottom part, as the 2 extra holes, and twice the size of all 4 is absolutely essential for SOURCE terra.

@mystikalghost Do you have a SOURCE orb v2?

SOURCE terra needs the added airflow of SOURCE orb v2 for the best airflow and hits possible.
Hey source vapes,

I will take your word for it and buy it next week. I know I live in a vas bubble, and I love it. I feel absolutely blessed that I can afford it. But at the same time, I don't want to spend haphazardly. So I have been trying to buy vapes that have been in the market for awhile (to make sure they are reliable) and now branching off to the wooden vapes.

It's so fun trying different vapes. And this hobby is 10x cheaper and healthier than my previous hobby.

mixchu69,
Reactions: NorVape

SOURCEvapes

#ExperienceTrueTaste
Manufacturer
Is it back ordered? It's says 'be the first in line'.
If so what's the wait on the orb

Got to be "first in line" a week ago. Hasn't shipped yet. Do we have an ETA, @SOURCEvapes ?

@Spacemaster & @ollent,

Yes, they are on route to our Distribution Center in Michigan from our factory in China and will arrive within the next few days. We then process them, and then ship out to our customers. We expect to begin shipping out at the of this week/early next week.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the unexpected delay due to this Holiday Season.

when will you guys have more orbs in

@Spacemaster & @ollent,

Yes, they are on route to our Distribution Center in Michigan from our factory in China and will arrive within the next few days. We then process them, and then ship out to our customers. We expect to begin shipping out at the of this week/early next week.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the unexpected delay due to this Holiday Season.

Last edited by a moderator:

ollent

Ordered on the 10th. Told on the 19th (last Thursday) that it would ship late in the week or early next week. We're into "late next week" on the 26th. Anyone actually receive their product yet?

ollent,

rd919

Ordered on the 3rd and have been told it was going to ship beginning of the week of the 9th then told at the end of week. Messaged them last week and was told it will ship by the "19th or 20th latest." The latest date has passed now and I'm wondering if we will ever get our product. It better be one hell of a product when or if it ever arrives. Getting pretty impatient now.

Spacemaster

Ordered on the 3rd and have been told it was going to ship beginning of the week of the 9th then told at the end of week. Messaged them last week and was told it will ship by the "19th or 20th latest." The latest date has passed now and I'm wondering if we will ever get our product. It better be one hell of a product when or if it ever arrives. Getting pretty impatient now.
I have the product, I ordered mine right after Christmas and received it like 5 days later. I got lucky I suppose. I think after that they just got back ordered.
I've been waiting on the website to not say be the first in line, I'm trying to buy one for my brother. I can't tell you when your product will be to you seeing that Im not associated with the company, but I can tell you that the product it's worth it brotha!
This pen is the best one hands down I've tried many pens blew threw a crap ton of money, and finally found the orb it's amazing!
Hope it comes to you soon!

@SOURCEvapes any word?

Spacemaster,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom