Someone needs to make a proper no flame portable vaporizer

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
rediiiiiz said:
check out the NO2 by vapir.com - I just ordered mine today and can't wait to try it - I will drop by after I have properly vaped with it to let y'all know! :brow::D
General reading led me to believe vapir is not all that great so did not consider it .... ya please report back once you try it

audiodelic,

lepstadder

lepstadder wrote:

In fact I can't think of any vape I've used where the exterior has been in danger of getting "coated" with residue. Vapor usually stays in the vapor path for me.

The vapor path of the supreme is partially the wooden housing so vapor would absorb into the porous material of the INTERIOR of the wood, making it impossible to clean, making it illegal to carry across borders...

There's no way to clean any vape to the point where all residue is removed except one with an all glass vapor path. Used vapes are safely shipped across borders all the time.
Shipping across borders is not the issue, some folks who even live in kind states find themselves at the mercy of unkind leo's. and it is very expensive to defend yourself even with a medical exemption let alone get your vaporizer back.

but if it could be cleaned (like the glass vapor genie, uses a lighter ) then the option to get charged with paraphernalia for being in possession of a medical device is almost nil.

lepstadder,
Top Bottom