• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Some Vaping questions about the Extreme

Konrad_Zuse

I just purchased the V-Tower Extreme and I am really loving it so far. I have a few questions that I hope can be answered.

1. Does the different temperatures effect the "type" of high you get. What I mean is, I feel really baked after using it a few times on the first temp, depending on the amount I put in. After I turn it up, and eventually at 260, I feel different effects as I turn it up, so is that a good idea? I did this with my friend's vapor brother's vape, and it always worked good, just wondering what people here do exactly, and what their max temp is.

2. How to go about vaping kief? I heard you place bud in with the kief so it doesn't fall through, but how does that work with 2 screens?

3. I'm trying to remove the mouthpiece, but it's stuck pretty far in, how do I go about removing it, I feel like I'm bending the tubing a lot when I try to force it out.

4. Where can I get bigger bags for the vape? At a normal store like Walmart?

5. How do I extract the "chron" or "Vapor Honey?"

Thank you, and have a good night.

Konrad_Zuse,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
a lot of your questions can be answered in my sig but i know for sure all of them are answered in threads all over this forum. just gotta do some soul searching. for vaping kief however, i pack the elbow screen and vape it like that. hope this helps and welcome.

illadelph,

Konrad_Zuse

Thanks a lot, much appreciated. I looked around before posting, but couldn't find anything. I kow you can get the bags elsewhere, just wondering where I could get them in stores.

As for the mouthpiece, I know the video shows it, but mine's stuck in there pretty good, and I don't want to force it out and get the tube stuck. I know for the vapor honey you need like alcohol or w.e, but last time on my friend's vapor bros vape I used Q-tips, Idk if that's a good idea here.

Konrad_Zuse,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I broke a mouthpiece early on trying to remove it. Soak it in hot water for a little bit to soften up the tubing and try to gently wiggle it out.

stickstones,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
1 lower temp, is a different high then a higher temp. I don't bring my E above 220ish. Keeps a pretty mellow high that doesn't knock me out.

2 use the elbow method with keif combined with herb. best results.

3 soaking in hot water will loosen the tube, it is in the directions even i believe.

4 big bags are avaliable at grocery. Oven Turkey bags will likely be your biggest local option, pretty large

5 look at the vapor honey thread for that answer.

IAmKrazy2,

Konrad_Zuse

IAmKrazy2 said:
1 lower temp, is a different high then a higher temp. I don't bring my E above 220ish. Keeps a pretty mellow high that doesn't knock me out.
Thanks everyone much appreciated.

Is there somewhere where I can see what level is at what temp? I usually go all the way to 260, but I can feel very smashed at like 210.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom